1. Jax-Made to Order (Already unlocked)
  2. Cassie- Play Havoc
  3. Noob- Chaotic Evil
  4. Kabal- Worker Bee (Already unlocked)
  5. Skarlet- Pale Sorceress
  6. Liu Kang- Shaolin Shade
  7. Skarlet- Bewitched by Blood
  1. Noob- Lethal Bite (Already unlocked)
  2. Sub-Zero- Furious Winter (Already unlocked)
  3. Noob- Death's Head (Already unlocked)
  4. Kitana- Countess of Edenia (Already unlocked)
  5. Cassie- Dead Ringer
  6. Kabal- Worker Bee (AGAIN)
  7. Shao Kahn- Mists of Outworld (Already unlocked)
  8. D'Vorah- First Minister
Still trying to get the non revenant skins from Season 3 I believe.

Last edited:

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
To be fair I’m actually delighted it’s random; that time I missed the golden krypt events for jax’s classic arms and liu’s MK2 skin (when only Ed’s Twitter announced them) had me kicking myself for ages, had to wait months before I could get either of them again.

With it being random I can relax knowing whatever I can unlock this evening will be totally random to me and I’m not going to be at work today whilst you all proudly boast that, say, blue human revenant or purple rain Kitana was the specific prize drop at 14:10 my time and I missed it and couldn’t do anything about it.

Yes randomisation is annoying when it’s not stuff you want, but it’s relieving that it’s not giving away what you do want when you can’t get it. :cool:
man the struggle was real. i am jax main and was sick when i found out i missed the klassic arms!!!!the crazy thing is i was on top of everything from the kl and krypt events first time i didnt turn my playstation on i missed it. same thing happen with the jax race against time and his thumper for kl. im like you know what lol. anywho i just got a scorpion tower which i already had the skin for. i havent got anything new skins yet but some gears when i play with specific characters so im happy about. but im not gonna pay for the tower unless its somebody i want lol

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
The only KL skin i'm missing rn is the smoke sub zero one because my internet was down during that time.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
so i fought a baraka that i already had the skin for but started to fight using baraka and i got gear after gear after gear for baraka. has anyone tried this with the character of the tower it is?

so i fought a baraka that i already had the skin for but started to fight using baraka and i got gear after gear after gear for baraka. has anyone tried this with the character of the tower it is?
Yeah, I fought a Kitana tower with Kitana and got a brutality. I played it again but only got augments the second time when there’s a few KL gear pieces I still need so I stopped. It may have just been random and I would’ve got more had I kept going but the modifiers in that fight were really annoying

i only did it with Kitana cause she’s now my secondary (with Mileena being my main with nothing to get from there).

From what I understand, it’s gear from the character you’re playing as. I don’t think who the tower belongs to matters, but I could be wrong

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
Yeah, I fought a Kitana tower with Kitana and got a brutality. I played it again but only got augments the second time when there’s a few KL gear pieces I still need so I stopped. It may have just been random and I would’ve got more had I kept going but the modifiers in that fight were really annoying

i only did it with Kitana cause she’s now my secondary (with Mileena being my main with nothing to get from there).

From what I understand, it’s gear from the character you’re playing as. I don’t think who the tower belongs to matters, but I could be wrong
okay so i put my theory to the test. you are right you get a gear or augment with any character but for some odd reason i decided to play with kano and each time i fought the boss i got a gear and all of my gears with kano are completed. so im not sure where these "other gears for kano are coming from but hey he is one of my mains so i aint asking no questions lol

Did they already include Liu Kang's shaolin shade? That's one of the only few skins that I care about but wasn't able to get in KL unfortunately. I wouldn't mind spending a huge chunk of my game currency to acquire that if I got the chance.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Holy shit, her boobs are amazing. No, seriously, those must be the most perfect pair of tits I've ever seen in a video game.
sure, they're gorgeous delicious ..... question is : they are for real, natural gift , or just an enhanced fake boob job ? what Sindel did after all ? hehe :p

Art Lean

Noob
Why are you all getting delicious Tanker Tits there whilst I just got the new stupid Season of the Dragon Sub Zero skin?

I know I'm getting her in 4 weeks regardless, but those puppies can't wait :(

Spektor

Noob
Fuck this meteor. I got 8 skins I already had plus 4 times I screwed the input up. I would MUCH rather play Kombat League. I am not wasting any more of my weekend on this stupid thing.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
Even though i only got 2 new costumes so far out of the 10 attempts i was able to gain some gears and skins for other characters. also if you are into the jensei you get 4 and 3 for the character you playing against which is a great way to farm jensei if you dont want to do their tower 6. secrete tower aint completely worthless lol

MetBart

Noob
Wait a moment guys, does that mean that by these towers I can get stuff like Jax's klassic arms or Kitana's story mode skin as well? Or more generally, stuff available so far only in krypt events?

Art Lean

Noob
Before Mileena was been revealed this was my go-to "Mileena" skin for Kitana. Pop a mask on her and it was perfect. I saw the braid and the purple and knew I needed it.
Yeah yeah, enjoy your amazing Kitana and Sindel skins all of you.

It's fine, honestly, I'm perfectly happy waiting two hours to get a big bulky skin for Frost with stupid dangly bits all over it that look a real hindrance to performing martial arts with them flapping about everywhere. And I love getting wacky Sub Zeros that are in an array of rainbow colours even though I'm slightly OCD over the fact that he has to wear blue, but I really appreciate the effort the game is making to make me more open minded to his wardrobe palette.

I don't want a Sindel with deliciously luscious tits spilling out everywhere anyway :coffee: