What's new

Tower of Time Meteor Secret Revaled!

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Just to check... can you log straight in at (eg.) 2:10pm and get the tower or do you have to log in at 2:00pm and then wait 10 minutes???

just a trick for you guys : the meteor event only occurs on odds hours (01:00, 03:00, 05:00, 07:00, 09:00 etc) and never take place on evens hours (02:00, 04:00 etc) .... :p
This depends on your time zone. It is on odd-number hours for eastern time (for example), but on even hours for pacific.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Just to check... can you log straight in at (eg.) 2:10pm and get the tower or do you have to log in at 2:00pm and then wait 10 minutes???
you can log any time before until, for example, log exactly at 2:09 pm .... if you log at 2:10, you will miss 100% .... the event is syncronized with NRS servers, and the meteor animation is quite quick flash , I think it last 2 or 3 seconds maximum on screen !

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
After doing 2 towers for characters I don’t play I realized I don’t actually have to do the tower and spend the souls if I don’t want the skin lmao I’m dumb
yep, this stuff is fucking expensive, so , take care ! :D

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
i guess i played too much KL because out of all the secrete towers ive played i only got ONE new skin and that was the brand new sindels. i did notice that you can get gear for your character which is good but even with the gears im good lol.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Everybody’s out here getting the human revenant Kitana skins while RNG has given me the hideous revenant Cassie & Johnny skins, two skins I already have (I don’t even play KL), and a bunch of others for characters I don’t use or intend to. Yay me.

Art Lean

Noob
Everybody’s out here getting the human revenant Kitana skins while RNG has given me the hideous revenant Cassie & Johnny skins, two skins I already have (I don’t even play KL), and a bunch of others for characters I don’t use or intend to. Yay me.
To be fair I’m actually delighted it’s random; that time I missed the golden krypt events for jax’s classic arms and liu’s MK2 skin (when only Ed’s Twitter announced them) had me kicking myself for ages, had to wait months before I could get either of them again.

With it being random I can relax knowing whatever I can unlock this evening will be totally random to me and I’m not going to be at work today whilst you all proudly boast that, say, blue human revenant or purple rain Kitana was the specific prize drop at 14:10 my time and I missed it and couldn’t do anything about it.

Yes randomisation is annoying when it’s not stuff you want, but it’s relieving that it’s not giving away what you do want when you can’t get it. :cool:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I've done this twice.

Kotal Insect skin.

D'Vorah Orderealm Renegade.

I love this, I just want a way to get KL gear and I'm 100% satisfied!

Well, that and Havik.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
So far I've gotten

Bringer of Bedlam - Frost
Swallow's Beak - Johnny
Deadly Hybrid (Reptile) - Scorpion
Dark Disguise - Kano
Worker Bee - Kabal
Gilded Jade - Jade
Rio Colorado - Erron
Survivalist - D'Vorah
Broken Spirit - Cetrion

Has anyone gotten DIFFERENT skins for the SAME character?

Art Lean

Noob
So far I've gotten

Swallow's Beak - Johnny
Dark Disguise - Kano
Worker Bee - Kabal
Gilded Jade - Jade
Rio Colorado - Erron
Survivalist - D'Vorah
Broken Spirit - Cetrion

Yup as I mentioned earlier in the thread, have had two different ones for Sub Zero (one gold ‘Golden Ice’, the other black ‘Black Tumult’) and two different ones for Kitana (black human revenant ‘Driving Rain’, the other white with red trim ‘Blood Kahnum’) respectively. Truly does seem to be totally random!

Temptress

Edenian Empress
To be fair I’m actually delighted it’s random; that time I missed the golden krypt events for jax’s classic arms and liu’s MK2 skin (when only Ed’s Twitter announced them) had me kicking myself for ages, had to wait months before I could get either of them again.

With it being random I can relax knowing whatever I can unlock this evening will be totally random to me and I’m not going to be at work today whilst you all proudly boast that, say, blue human revenant or purple rain Kitana was the specific prize drop at 14:10 my time and I missed it and couldn’t do anything about it.

Yes randomisation is annoying when it’s not stuff you want, but it’s relieving that it’s not giving away what you do want when you can’t get it. :cool:
Oh no, I agree! Just venting because RNG truly can be cruel sometimes, especially during the moments you’re relying on it the most. :D

Art Lean

Noob
So far I've gotten

Swallow's Beak - Johnny
Dark Disguise - Kano
Worker Bee - Kabal
Gilded Jade - Jade
Rio Colorado - Erron
Survivalist - D'Vorah
Broken Spirit - Cetrion

Aaaaand just got a third for Kitana, the white and green-glow one, 'Lost Heir'. Ugh, I only want True Empress, Lost Queen and/or Countess of Edenia.

I can't always tell from the preview image if it's one I want or not, and I can't go to the Kustomization screen to find out once the tower's up... think I need to make a list of what I want and what I'm not bothered about so I don't waste too many resources on rubbish.

Last edited:
I can't always tell from the preview image if it's one I want or not, and I can't go to the Kustomization screen to find out once the tower's up... think I need to make a list of what I want and what I'm not bothered about so I don't waste too many resources on rubbish.
That’s a great idea. I was annoyed about the same thing (just got a Raiden skin I’ll never use), but wasn’t nearly smart enough to make a list :D