What's new

Tower of Time Meteor Secret Revaled!

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
This isn’t quite that rumored Krypt expansion, but it’ll do! It finally gives us something good to use our currency on, aside from the Jinsei Augment character towers, I suppose.

It’ll be nice to log in a few times per day and see what random KL skin I get!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Yeah I got one at 12:10am GMT (I was meant to be going to bed but then this got spread and I had to stay up to test it haha) so I’m going to presume they’re all even numbered hours in my time zone.

Got the black and purple Kitana human revenant skin, along with KL gear for the few characters I completed it repeatedly with. Granted I wanted the blue version of the skin but certainly happy to have at least one right now... as well as having something to spend my hundreds of thousands of varied currency pieces on.

This is going to turn me into a clock watching hermit now ugh (not complaining), want all those Kitana and Jade skins KL I don’t have :confused:
You got KL gear??

Art Lean

Noob
You got KL gear??
Yup KL skin for Kitana (just the one) and KL gear for her and Sub Zero when I replayed it a few times.

Want her purple season ones and the blue human revenant (I’m a sucker for new hair styles for the girls), along with jade’s human revenant.

Apparently it’s dropping even the current KL season skins... god there goes my weekend. Glad I’m single :confused:

Last edited:

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
i got the brand new sindel from this current kl season lol. also dont leave the towers or it will disappear! you get jinsei for the character you are fighting against so i got a lot of sindels jinsei from that one tower. the coins souls and hearts are worth spending if its a character you really want. i was also able to get gears from characters that i couldnt before so thats cool.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
also someone said the times were even numbers. it was 310am for me lol i will see if it comes up again at 410 if not then its 3 5 7.......

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
they better implement a wifi filter before nobody plays KL.....i already grind towers before this trick so i dont mind not having to play laggy online matches again lol

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
one last tip make sure the person you are using is tower ready. the sindel i fought they had equip everything but the kitchen sink on her. i had to use my health 50 percent and hso laser lol

Art Lean

Noob
i was praticing the motions of the code and when the meteor came i was all over the place. thank goodness i got it
I thought I was being EGM April Fool’s Day pranked when I first heard this from xxRagingFlamexx haha, an actual cheat code? In an online-server based game? In 2020?

It felt so surreal to be entering a real working hidden code into a game again... literally couldn’t believe my eyes when it happened (well that and it was passed midnight and I needed to sleep). It had that magical mystique of MK3 Kombat codes all over again.

As simple an activity as it is, entering a Mortal Kombat cheat code on an options screen (when something flew across the sky no less) was one of the most wonderfully refreshing retro gaming moments I’ve had in absolute years. Combined with the movie skins released yesterday I felt like I was 13 again and wanted to go tell all the other kids in the playground the amazing new code I’d learnt and wasn’t going to tell them haha.

What a week to be a Mortal Kombat fan! :)

Last edited:
I’m so confused. So do you just have to go into ToT at any random time and wait 10 minutes? Or does it happen at a specific time only and it doesn’t matter how long you were there? Do you have to idle? Can you press buttons? Play matches?

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
I’m so confused. So do you just have to go into ToT at any random time and wait 10 minutes? Or does it happen at a specific time only and it doesn’t matter how long you were there? Do you have to idle? Can you press buttons? Play matches?
it happens every 2 hours but at the 10min mark. for example 2:10 the commet will appear then you must enter the code quick and the new tower will appear where you summon towers. i noticed that its odd numbers for me so instead of 2 4 6 8 its 1 3 5 7. hope that helps

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
I thought I was being EGM April Fool’s Day pranked when I first heard this from xxRagingFlamexx haha, an actual cheat code? In an online-server based game? In 2020?

It felt so surreal to be entering a real working hidden code into a game again... literally couldn’t believe my eyes when it happened (well that and it was passed midnight and I needed to sleep). It had that magical mystique of MK3 Kombat codes all over again.

As simple an activity as it is, entering a Mortal Kombat cheat code on an options screen (when something flew across the sky no less) was one of the most wonderfully refreshing retro gaming moments I’ve had in absolute years. Combined with the movie skins released yesterday I felt like I was 13 again and wanted to go tell all the other kids in the playground the amazing new code I’d learnt and wasn’t going to tell them haha.

What a week to be a Mortal Kombat fan! :)
when the mortal kombat beta came out i had a few codes so i decided to let people win them by answering questions about the first mortal kombat movie. whats crazy is that they put the original shang tsung but also the new movie skins!!! this season i even told myself i will reach elder gods in kl since this is the last one before the reset. not only do i have that to do but complete race against time and the character trials lol. its too much to do so little time! anybody that complains about mk11 arent a real mortal kombat fan. good to see im not alone with excitement lol

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
okay i just did it again at 510am and i got jacqui come to find out i already got her kl skin so im gonna pass on this one. whats great is you get to see if you already got the skin before paying to play the tower.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
anybody that complains about mk11 arent a real mortal kombat fan.
Honestly, I've got nothing to complain about at this point. I feel like over time, they've fixed or added everything I wanted.

They made it possible to get Kombat League gear in the Krypt
They made it easier to get skins/gear/kosmetics from Towers of Time
They added Mileena (And imo she's perfect. Could use a veil for her but eh that's a minor thing lmao.)
And now we can get Kombat League skins without playing in Kombat League.

The one thing that I hated about playing in Kombat League was that it stressed me tf out. The stress of wanting to get to a certain level in time even though I feel like I suck at the game just...ugh. Was not fun lmao. But now when I play online I don't need to worry about that at all. Feels good.

I can play ranked without having that specific goal hanging over my head. I don't need to give af If I lose a match and lose a bunch of points cause it doesn't matter anymore. Bless NRS lmao.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Honestly, I've got nothing to complain about at this point. I feel like over time, they've fixed or added everything I wanted.

They made it possible to get Kombat League gear in the Krypt
They made it easier to get skins/gear/kosmetics from Towers of Time
They added Mileena (And imo she's perfect. Could use a veil for her but eh that's a minor thing lmao.)
And now we can get Kombat League skins without playing in Kombat League.

The one thing that I hated about playing in Kombat League was that it stressed me tf out. The stress of wanting to get to a certain level in time even though I feel like I suck at the game just...ugh. Was not fun lmao. But now when I play online I don't need to worry about that at all. Feels good.

I can play ranked without having that specific goal hanging over my head. I don't need to give af If I lose a match and lose a bunch of points cause it doesn't matter anymore. Bless NRS lmao.
Agreed. Best MK ever. All I need to hear and see now is Havik in the roster in a few months from now. And maybe one of the Cyborgs.