What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
yo can we play a long set I need some Jacqui training for the tourney tonight I have no idea wtf to do against her
If you're available after 4PM today, if you need some training against Skarlet with any of your characters, I'd be down to have some matches.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Well, what did we learn? Please share with the class! (cause I need to know too lol)
Well, I practiced hit confirming so I wouldn't freaking use low gunshot on block all the time and that helped because I realized that after a blocked b24, jump back into back 24 again is a viable strategy lmao. Like...legit.

Jacqui's string that's plus on block that starts with a low has a huge gap and can be full combo punished with 111 that's huge.

Wake-up nut kick can stop some crazy-ass offence if you don't have meter to roll.

I figured out a better combo off of b24 that does 29% and yeah that's pretty much it. I saved some games if y'all wanna see.

Oh an OS when you're knockdown, neutral duck and tap block rapidly it'll make throws whiff and block any attack lul.

I won 8 or 9 games so I'm happy XD he used only Jacqui.

Last edited:
yeah, it's me just add me on PSN! Okay I may not be able to play tonight since I'm gonna be playing in the Valkyrie tourney it starts at 8pm est but if you can play before that I'm down.
Work screwed me super hard. We will just have to play tomorrow. Good luck in your bracket!!!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I posted in the Xbox league and I will here too: I’m adding a lot more than trophies. Custom accessories like engraved controllers with your gamer tag, Astro headphones and other accessories, BIG gift cards, and yes... tourney sponsorship. All coming soon... ;)

edit: By the way, in all seriousness has anyone seen @SaltShaker? He wins a league tourney and beats Ninjakilla, then disappeared. Lol
Wanna make sure he got his trophy and if he’s still playing in the future.