What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Sorry @Jakealo I've waited way too long and I'm too tired.
@Dreamcatcher If our unplayed set blocks the tournament then give Jakealo the victory, I already lost once like that, so I'm used to it :D . I'll have my birthday party tomorrow so I probably won't play MK11 at all.

Jakealo

Noob
Sorry @Jakealo I've waited way too long and I'm too tired.
@Dreamcatcher If our unplayed set blocks the tournament then give Jakealo the victory, I already lost once like that, so I'm used to it :D . I'll have my birthday party tomorrow so I probably won't play MK11 at all.
Sorry man. I'm still at work right now. That's really nice of you but anything could've happened during the set so Idk about taking a win like that. Happy Bday btw! @Dreamcatcher any ideas? Or what's next

Nuez

Noob
@Madog32
@Dreamcatcher @Vslayer @cashthesehands

hey folks ... ive gotta pull out of the tourney ... and probably all the future tourneys .... my schedule & wife arent very conducive for tourney play unfortunately .... i can still play in the league but tourney play (as ridiculously as it sounds) is too big a strain on my time .... T_T .... have fun everybody!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Sorry man. I'm still at work right now. That's really nice of you but anything could've happened during the set so Idk about taking a win like that. Happy Bday btw! @Dreamcatcher any ideas? Or what's next
You advance.
@Madog32
@Dreamcatcher @Vslayer @cashthesehands

hey folks ... ive gotta pull out of the tourney ... and probably all the future tourneys .... my schedule & wife arent very conducive for tourney play unfortunately .... i can still play in the league but tourney play (as ridiculously as it sounds) is too big a strain on my time .... T_T .... have fun everybody!
Updated.