What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
PSN rankings for those interested:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I
You have from the 8th to the 15th to complete your sets. Schedual is now lol.
Right... but I mean whatever shows who’s fighting who for the week. I clicked the links for the PS4 thread but it didn’t exist. And 12 pages is a lot to sift through.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Right... but I mean whatever shows who’s fighting who for the week. I clicked the links for the PS4 thread but it didn’t exist. And 12 pages is a lot to sift through.
I didn't see your name in any of the groups unless I somehow overlooked it (totally possible!)

But you can always sign up for week 2.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Oh I missed the tabs at the bottom, where it does show the matches. Nope I guess I’m not included :(

PreNerf_

No labels
Yea i had the same problem... Let me see if I can help you. If not, dreamcatcher will know.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I feel like if we keep getting people added, we should take all the new guys and make another group so the numbers stay even, no?
Yea would be weird to reopen our group after we already finished lol. Maybe an extra group as they add up to 5-7 people n they all play before the weekend is out? I was actually thinking the same thing.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Yea would be weird to reopen our group after we already finished lol. Maybe an extra group as they add up to 5-7 people n they all play before the weekend is out? I was actually thinking the same thing.
I was just thinking it wouldn't be fair that some people played 6 matches and some played 7, meaning some people had access to more points than others.