What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

@XxTheGoblinX beat me 3-2.

GGs dude. Your Shang is hella good!

I'm so pissed. I had it that first game with skarlet and got a jump back 2 instead of bf2 and that fucking made me lose cause I lost the life lead and then panicked like a true choke artist. D:
I would have at least got one more round on vslayer if she hesitated one second on the kanoball lol my slide was so close. Got to love it ggs

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Yeah post it here I made us an excel sheet so I’ll update it as we go along.
Damn you all on PS4 are blazing through your sets. I haven't even played one of mine yet. My bro @PreNerf_ is gone for 3 more days so he can't play his till he gets back.

I'm gonna try to save up for a PS4 & another copy of MK11 + KP so I can play all of you. Maybe you all can get an XB1?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
@Dreamcatcher
How exactly do the points work?
+1 for a match or win?
-1 for a loss or lost set?

I remember you said before something about if you 3-0 or win all your sets it's extra points but I'm not sure about details.

Let's say a player wins all 3/4 matches what's the max points they would get? Also my pool has 5 players and my bros has 4. Will I play the same amount if people as him or what?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
@Dreamcatcher
How exactly do the points work?
+1 for a match or win?
-1 for a loss or lost set?

I remember you said before something about if you 3-0 or win all your sets it's extra points but I'm not sure about details.

Let's say a player wins all 3/4 matches what's the max points they would get? Also my pool has 5 players and my bros has 4. Will I play the same amount if people as him or what?
1 point for each match, 1 point for each set. So max would be 4 if you win the set. But if you lose a set still winning 1 or 2, you would get those points.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@LawAbidingCitizen @Kombat Chef ok guys I sent you FR, I see you got them :) We can play this week sometime for sure, I had some internet issues yesterday damn power line down my block went down so my internet was in and out all day. So I said screw it lol just wanted to get the requests out there. I'll see about later today!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Damn you all on PS4 are blazing through your sets. I haven't even played one of mine yet. My bro @PreNerf_ is gone for 3 more days so he can't play his till he gets back.

I'm gonna try to save up for a PS4 & another copy of MK11 + KP so I can play all of you. Maybe you all can get an XB1?
That would be sweet! If I can find one for cheap sure.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I updated the rankings for PS4, if you think your score is wrong, send me all your matches in that DM thread I may have missed some.

Ggs everyone and good luck!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

I already have an XB1, but my my account has been deactivated due to inactivity cause I haven't turned that thing on in over a year or more (no need when PS4 has the best exclusives and is the tournament console for MK and PC can do everything xbox can, but better and prettier and with mods lol). So, I'll probably be sticking to PS4 for this game. Plus, I mean, I really ain't tryna do that skin/tower/story grind all over again on xbox. lol