What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
From this point forward, new signups will need to start the next full week. There’s too many factors with group balancing and fair time windows to play. We will get you added for next week @CO-KANO thank you for joining us.
If you want to move me to next week since I’m late, that’s okay. I won’t be able to play this weekend until Sunday at the earliest. Still not sure how I missed the initial groupings since I was on the list early. Maybe I missed a post or something. But that’s okay!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
If you want to move me to next week since I’m late, that’s okay. I won’t be able to play this weekend until Sunday at the earliest. Still not sure how I missed the initial groupings since I was on the list early. Maybe I missed a post or something. But that’s okay!
Thats okay, as long as you’re good with that? @Vslayer

DDustiNN

Sounds good we will get you added next week, which starts Monday.
Oh wait it starts in Mondays? Alright then you can start me with the next group of you want, to be fair. I don’t want to limit other people’s time. Whichever you think is best. I don’t know how all the logistics work out.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
So the ones who participated in this weeks tourney are automatically in for next week's correct?
Yes sir. Unless you notify us that you want to drop out, you’ll be renewed each week and entered into the monthly league tourney automatically as well.
Oh wait it starts in Mondays? Alright then you can start me with the next group of you want, to be fair. I don’t want to limit other people’s time. Whichever you think is best. I don’t know how all the logistics work out.
We already added you for this week so go ahead. Anyone else (there’s 3 right now waiting) will be added to next week.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Are players still learning fighting games allowed to join? If so, I'd love to join.
It's a good place to learn. There are players of all types of different skill levels, and everyone is very open to helping everyone out, whether that be advice, MU exp, etc. There's also a coach system (really good players assisting other players more hands on) we're trying to pick up traction on so you might push for one when someone is available.

ElZacho

PSN: ZLew93
It's a good place to learn. There are players of all types of different skill levels, and everyone is very open to helping everyone out, whether that be advice, MU exp, etc. There's also a coach system (really good players assisting other players more hands on) we're trying to pick up traction on so you might push for one when someone is available.
I’ll definitely have to check it out once I’m added to the group and everything! Thanks for the info

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
@Dreamcatcher I figured as much lol. I've played in madden online leagues where I was far from the best player but still learned a lot and had fun for sure! As long as I'm not upsetting someone for being free points then I'll be stoked.

My PSN is ZLew93
welcome! And don't worry I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to competitive FGs. We have players of all skill levels here and all of them are willing to give you pointers!

DDustiNN

What’s the last day to play sets? Sunday or Monday? I’ve heard 2 different dates so far. The dates in all the posts say 15th, but I’ve seen “Sunday” mentioned.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I’ll need to get in all my matches on Sunday, Monday, and maybe Tuesday. I’m between apartments for a month, so moving to Nashville on Wednesday where I will have questionable internet, and then moving to PA in August.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ATTN: XBL LEAGUE

There's a good chance we are going to have to restructure this league. We have one player leaving, one that hasn't surfaced since signing up, and it's possible that there will be a lot of unplayed matches. I had considered reformatting to smaller groups with more matches per set. (such as FT5 or FT7 instead of 3)

Either that, or with feedback from you guys we could just switch to a tournament format ?once a month? and do away with the league entirely.

I'm not throwing my hands up or quitting by any means, I'm just saying that we might need to reformat, get more players, or just do tourneys for now. Any feedback is more than welcome.

And obviously, any changes made wouldn't start until next week or later.