What's new

General/Other - Cyber Sub-Zero Tournament Viable Lethal Killing Machine - Cyber Sub-Zero PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Why do you say that? Because, like everyone else, I've been playing it since day one, have you been playing it before it was made or something?
I'd say calling them bad isn't accurate. They're situational but have a unique benefit you can't get out of any other move. You could argue that armored moves provide the same benefit as a parry but armor can be broken, you take damage from whatever you armor through, and depending on the character, you could get more out of a parry than an armored move. Being able to recognize when you can parry someone can mean getting a 40% or higher combo with better oki vs a small chunk of damage for characters like Covert Ops Sonya.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
yo CSZ could have been a joke/potential character before they decided on K/M/S :( that would be heart breaking. I hope not. That was the only reason bought KP2.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
The one thing the video didnt show was the EX frost bomb in the corner. It creates a puddle that grows for about 3 seconds and is an active low the entire time. You can end a combo with Ex-Frost bomb, and it's setup city. You can Overheard, throw, jump attack and all will result in a refreeze. If timed right, armored wake up attacks can be stuffed, and even if timed wrong, CSZ can be hit by the wake up, but you'll still get frozen.

The setups are going to be insane.
Get hit with bad timing, while freezing them, then recovering and running up to start a combo. :coffee:

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
The way Sub-Zero look at the ice bomb on his feet before the explosion is hilarious!

Hovewer, I see some of the potential and he's an interesting character.
I like the buffing drone mechanic.
He gets me more then any sub-zero variant and more then cyber subby in mk9 too.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Congrats on being like the third guy to post that in here before having to take it down.

You can't post pre-release footage that isn't officially released on the forums, it's a bannable offense or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.