What's new

Top 8 is Set for Injustice: Gods Among Us at UFGTX!

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
If REO weren't at EVO then he wouldn't have beaten PL and PL would have probably made it out of losers and reached the GF...with Kabal.

Seriously though, I know what you mean, but let's not forget that there were THREE Kabals in top 8 at EVO (REO, PL, Detroit).
Reo has said it so many times, tournaments results doesnt change the fact the some chars are OP or low tier. I dont understand why this scrubs dont get it.

trufenix

bye felicia
Maybe my Geography skills are slacking, but isn't Florida a part of the east coast? I understand it is technically a southern state, but nonetheless, its on the east coast.
That's your mistake, "East Coast" isn't a geographical location. It encompasses roughly 10 cities located east of chicago, excluding ohio, and entirely north of DC. If some dude from Maine shows up tomorrow and calls KDZ a fraud, they'll probably say he's from north coast or something.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
That's your mistake, "East Coast" isn't a geographical location. It encompasses roughly 10 cities located east of chicago, excluding ohio, and entirely north of DC. If some dude from Maine shows up tomorrow and calls KDZ a fraud, they'll probably say he's from north coast or something.
I think I'm beginning to understand. So, in the fighting game community geographical rules are thrown out the window and a new set of rules is created to better suit a few specific locations?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
... So are we from south coast then?

trufenix

bye felicia
I think I'm beginning to understand. So, in the fighting game community geographical rules are thrown out the window and a new set of rules is created to better suit a few specific locations?
The sad truth is that before the internet / sponsors, East Coast / West Coast basically meant NY/J vs SoCal. Then the internet happened and they realized video games existed in other places in america so other locations got drafted despite the fact no one else actually gives a shit about where you live. Unless you're Canadian, nobody claims the canadians.

coolwhip

Noob
Reo has said it so many times, tournaments results doesnt change the fact the some chars are OP or low tier. I dont understand why this scrubs dont get it.
Did you actually hear me argue that Kabal isn't OP? In fact I pretty much said "I know what you mean." I just had to point out that you said something that made it sound as if REO was Kabal's only representation in the top 8 at EVO, which isn't true.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Did you actually hear me argue that Kabal isn't OP? In fact I pretty much said "I know what you mean." I just had to point out that you said something that made it sound as if REO was Kabal's only representation in the top 8 at EVO, which isn't true.
I didnt mean you i meant the rest of the scrubs that argue differently!