What's new

Top 60 Worst Summer movies of all time - In light of R.I.P.D.

187x

Warrior
Rotten tomatos is fraud like.
gaved superman return a higher rating then man of steel

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

TheRyzzl

Noob
This list lost all credibility when I saw 'in the army now' on there. Paulie Shore is godlike!!! And so are the rest of his movies!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Rotten tomatos is fraud like.
gaved superman return a higher rating then man of steel

The rating comes from a collection of film reviews from around the globe. The more people that give it a positive rating the higher the score will be. It's not rt making the score itself.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I'm actually looking forward to RIPD.

I don't care what anyone thinks, I go see movies that I want to see and not base my opinion on what others say.

I liked Pacific Rim, although the cheesy music during the fight scenes was annoying.

187x

Warrior
The rating comes from a collection of film reviews from around the globe. The more people that give it a positive rating the higher the score will be. It's not rt making the score itself.
thats why critics are all bs and bias. Im not disagreeing with rt worst summer movie list. But fuk rt and all the critics lol

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Is this in the comedy genre or do they really expect us to take it seriously?
The director (who is the actor with the weird accent) swears now that it is meant as a joke, but the rest of the cast attests that it was made sincerely as a drama. If you've never seen it, you should, the whole thing is ridiculous.

ryublaze

Noob
I liked The New Guy because of the prison man's eyeball-intimidation move. That move is amazing and will always score you a seat on public transport. Nobody fucks with you if you pull that move off.
I watchd The New Guy on tv when I was still young and I liked it. I don't remember how the movie went though.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Movies on that list that I like:

The New Guy
Babylon A.D.
Pluto Nash
Problem Child

and finally...

Battlefield Earth: This has got to be the most underrated movie of all time. I would even put this in my top 30 most favorite movies.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Movies on that list that I like:

The New Guy
Babylon A.D.
Pluto Nash
Problem Child

and finally...

Battlefield Earth: This has got to be the most underrated movie of all time. I would even put this in my top 30 most favorite movies.
Nope, troll NOT successful this time sir.