What's new

Top 5 Women Of Mortal Kombat Thread.

Who is your #1 lady in all of Mortal Kombat?

• Total voters
1. Kitana - overall, the coolest female character in the series
2. Sonya - the original chick
3. Mileena - another classic character
4. Jade - SSS tier in looks
5. Tanya - hopefully she'll pop up in MK10

Skarlet man. She's hot, she wears red, she is made of out blood (that is so metal)... and she knows when to shut the hell up. I don't think she's ever spoken once.

I wonder if she is single.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
taja from conquest has gotta be given a special mention, that woman was fit as fuck.
Kristanna Loken - the hottest terminator to date. You have my like, sir.

My top 5:
Jade costume 2 and Skarlet (Skarlet is skinny, but she's tall, I like)
Nitara
Sonya
Tanya

Btw, I voted only for 1, didn't see it was allowed to vote for more, can I revote somehow?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
1)Skarlet minus the voice...or keep it...I don't care she's a redhead.
2)Sonya because: Skip to 1:30
3)Frost because female Sub zero
4)Jade because it's fucking Jade
5)Kitana just for lulz due to what 16 Bit did.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
I remember Tanya was my fav. in MKD....Those tonfas we're badass with the blade attachment <3 !
Judging from the voting it looks like the women leading the pack are the one's that made it onto the MK9 roster except for Tanya :(

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I remember Tanya was my fav. in MKD....Those tonfas we're badass with the blade attachment <3 !
Judging from the voting it looks like the women leading the pack are the one's that made it onto the MK9 roster except for Tanya :(
yeah i had my hopes up wen i seen tanya all tied up at shao kahns collossium thought she was a secret character:(
tanya =best mk female
also Purple Haze your sig is godlike lol

pps/ my 5 favourites tanya, jade , ashrah, frost and skarlet

Espio

Kokomo
Tanya better be in MK10, especially if they're going to follow story and leave dead people out...I need someone to play that's legit, Tanya and Kai all day:) (especially if Stryker and Jade aren't in it).

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Tanya better be in MK10, especially if they're going to follow story and leave dead people out...I need someone to play that's legit, Tanya and Kai all day:) (especially if Stryker and Jade aren't in it).
I forgave them for MK9 but if she's not in MK10, all...bets..are..off! lol