What's new

Top 5 Women Of Mortal Kombat Thread.

Who is your #1 lady in all of Mortal Kombat?

• Total voters

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
LOL agreed Jade's ass is def S tier.

LOLOLOL that is EXACTLY what i thought when i saw Sonya in MK9 for the first time. Terminator 2 was epic.
Skarlet's ass > Jade's ass.

Seriously, is Skarlet just not higher on this list because of her voice? Haters :(

Espio

Kokomo
Nah, she's hot man...

she's just too skinny when compared to the others.
Listen to her voice in tag and you eliminate her first on the pit, all will be made clear. The appearence of the character isn't an issue. I was partially messing with my post, but she does sound strange..

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Skarlet and Kira: the literal physical embodiment of all things I love about women.
Burning red hair, pale as a ghost, completely fucking crazy, good with a blade, and ass for days.
They can scream like maniacs all they want.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Skarlet - I absolutely adore red heads. (there's this chick at my school :D) and the best part is her blood fetish. (one drip in bed usually does the trick)

Sheeva - Her sense of honor is great. I liked her arcade ending in this game. If I were to look for a mate, I'd want someone with her sense of loyalty

Kitana - I like her overall attitude, she'd be the second most likely I'd da- Next to Skarlet.

Other chicks I haven't seen or heard of. (aside from the MK9 cast)

Espio

Kokomo
She speaks?! :confused:
No but her battle cry when she falls off the pit sounds like a banshee. Weirdest part is the same person who voiced Sonya did Skarlet's noises and grunts...lol. I guess she's really talented or they used voice distortion maybe.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Sheeva - Her sense of honor is great. I liked her arcade ending in this game. If I were to look for a mate, I'd want someone with her sense of loyalty
SQUEAKER LIKES SHEEVA! SQUEAKER LIKES SHEEVA! LOLOLOLOL

Squaker and Sheeva sittin in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!