What's new

Top 5 Women Of Mortal Kombat Thread.

Who is your #1 lady in all of Mortal Kombat?

• Total voters

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
For those who want the debate of a Top 5 thread, without the inevitable circular arguments :D.

So...Ashrah, Frost, Jade, Khameleon (she counts, I suppose), Kira, Kitana, Li Mei, Mileena, Nitara, Sareena, Sheeva, Sindel, Sonya, Skarlet, and Tanya. In total, in the history of MK from 1 to today, we've had 15 playable lovely ladies grace the battlefield. Some more beautiful than deadly...some way, way more deadly than beautiful.
And I got to thinking today, while idly daydreaming of the possibilities of Skarlet alternate suits...who, over all the years, could be called the cream of the ladylike crop?
And as usual, when I propose to myself a ridiculous Kombat-related question, I had to come poke your brains in earnest and see where public opinion would draw the hammer.

Ashrah, Skarlet, Frost, Jade, Kira.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I thought you meant players at first, lol

WhipseringEye from ECT3... Goldfishkeeper ... What'sHerName... that's 3 that I can think of! lol

Espio

Kokomo
The MK females are so awesome that I find it difficult to decide, but my list:

Sonya Blade- MK's first lady and chick that fights like a street brawler, but is still graceful, gotta love thart style and her gun ho, let's fight attitude and loyalty to those she cares for above all else.

Kitana- The princess is just so necessary, she was such a strong character in the old timeline, taking responsibility for her life and carrying on despite her grief. Those killer fans help too and her diva attitude, especially in MK9, the princess demands respect!

Sheeva- She's a powerful female grappler with a huge sense of honor, it's impossible to not adore her. She hits like a truck and is unlike any female fighter I have ever played. She will always be a very unique character in a genre and grappler playstyle dominated by giant, roided up male grapplers.

Ashrah- Character with a major redemption story and stylish costume to boot? She came during the rough patches of MK, but she's a great character regardless.

Jade-The mysterious assassin that defied her emeperor because her friendship with Kitana was more important to her, she carries herself in a really strong way as she did in Deception and she's sarcastic and witty in MK9 as well.

Honorable mention to Tanya, the character I love to hate:D. She's so awesome because she gives no damn.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Jade
Sonya
Ashrah
Kitana
Frost

Honorable mention to Skarlet.

Also, Ashrah would be number 1 without the stupid hat. haha