What's new

Top 5 Reptile Players

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Thnx for the props Sabin and everyone else. Bern working my ass off with this character cant wait for mlg. Also thnx to tom brady and sabin for repping mk for mlg. That shit is so important for the kommunity thanx so much

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
My top five, from whom I have played and whom I have witnessed.

1. TylerLantern
2. Joker8417
3. Chris G
4. Showtime
5. THTB

This is NOT in any particular order, by the way.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Showtime is probably the best Reptile, followed by Chris. After that, Idk.

Sent from my Odor Blocker using B.O. BLOCKING PAOWER!

Showtime is probably the best Reptile, followed by Chris. After that, Idk.

I feel like Chris g has proven he is the best. Showtime is great and all but Chris g consistently places top 4 everywhere playing a day 1 style reptile.

Can you imagine if he used the reset, invisibility set ups, or hell even the 321 bnb combo!
? He'd be unstoppable if he kept up with reptile tech.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Shit how did I forget Medina4life. Hands down the best AA reptile around. NEVER jump vs this man.

I really need to go to more tournaments outside of the tri-state area. I've never placed higher than 13th and made top 8 once. Luckily ECT4 is around the corner.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
The fact that I am even mentioned in some of these lists makes me feel highly honored. My list goes as follows:

1) Showtime
2) Chris G
3) THTB
4) Joker
5) Snips

I can't give an input on Israel simply because I have never seen him play.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I feel like Chris g has proven he is the best. Showtime is great and all but Chris g consistently places top 4 everywhere playing a day 1 style reptile.

Can you imagine if he used the reset, invisibility set ups, or hell even the 321 bnb combo!

The only reason I put Showtime above him is because Chris doesn't know matchups. Someone like Showtime, myself, Snips, etc, would be perfectly fine in a match vs Mileena.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling

Reset?

End his combos in 2 t3 1+2 and the last hit will not scale if they don't block giving an additional 7%. Or if they do block they are left standing and you have advantage.

Or the ghetto reset...end combos with 32 dash then jump back in. It crosses them up making it hard for a wake up unless they are looking for it and it gives you a free jip if they don't tech roll.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
I'll always put Muffin Muggers at the top of my list, he did so much for the character and seriously levelled me up. Shame he never repped offline.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
End his combos in 2 t3 1+2 and the last hit will not scale if they don't block giving an additional 7%. Or if they do block they are left standing and you have advantage.

Or the ghetto reset...end combos with 32 dash then jump back in. It crosses them up making it hard for a wake up unless they are looking for it and it gives you a free jip if they don't tech roll.
Ahrite, when I seen 'reset', Smoke came to mind lol.

Oh that Salad Petresky gotta beast reptile..I dread playing him when I see him on ranked matches
LOL Im famous?? <3 <3 thanks. I feel appreciated.

However I feel like most of the players in the reptile community are pretty good players. I honestly wouldnt be surprise that almost every reptile here could get 16th at a major. Nonetheless, I would still have to give it to THTB and Chris g because I feel like they make very good reads and do well with tournament pressure. Showtime is pretty much up there.

I mean chris g reading level is pretty godlike considering how it makes up for his lack of knowledge of reptile, punishing ,and MU