What's new

Top 5 Reptile Players

Espio

Kokomo
Shit that was you! Those were fun games man. Sorry I didn't match you there to you on here haha.

I got to play a lot of people that day, I never get to play offline outside of tournaments so it was very helpful.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
LOL yes I'm the mild mannered Stryker/Jade player, I'm just super shy:oops:. I forgot to get your name, I'm Sergio lol.

That was a very fun set, I actually enjoyed fighting a Reptile player for once lol.

Jade v.s. CSZ was interesting cause I never run into CSZ players, wish we got to play a bit more.

I never get to play offline outside of tournaments either it really sucks, it's amazing how smooth Stryker and Jade feel offline lol.

Everyone was really nice too. I got to play your friend Sivart too, his Sektor's very solid and his Mileena too.

Espio872 No, I'm only on XBL :(

Darn, that sucks. Maybe I'll get to run into you guys at a major one of these days:).

So im going to be completly honest idc. There arent even 5 reptiles who i think can play this character on a high level. Watching tourney vid of sny reptile player i see is really disdapointing. Everyone waistes meter. Abuses elbow dash. Dont use invisibility. No one aa's, no one uses his 312 at the right range were pokes get blown up. Idk i personally cant make this list bc i see huge flaws in their gameplans. Not saying im the best reptile but i havnt seen setups like mine or AA on a consistant level
Watched your reptile and u r very good with him. I play reptile as well and as far as AAs go I like using standing 1s with him. I see you utilize the standing 2 which works kind of in the same way. Who do you think is reptiles worst matchup? I would say jax or cage.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Watched your reptile and u r very good with him. I play reptile as well and as far as AAs go I like using standing 1s with him. I see you utilize the standing 2 which works kind of in the same way. Who do you think is reptiles worst matchup? I would say jax or cage.
i tell people jax and jc are bad matchups to people and they look at me (not literally obviously lol) like im crazy

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Espio872 No, I'm only on XBL :(

MK Kobra From the few sets I played Blak Fellow he did seem pretty good. However I haven't played him too much and I wish the connection was better. Also, I haven't played you in a long time, I think the last time we played was in the summer. I recall you whooping my ass with Sub and KL. I didn't include Blak in my top 5 because I have not played him enough and I don't know how he placed offline in tournies, or if he has any experience.

Treadmill Were we really arguing? For the most part I was just trolling and I thought you were too lol.
and i dont blame anyone for not having me in their list since i havnt gone to an offline tourny but ive played almost every reptile on that list except rap tread and showtime. just have played online ones and have always been the highest placed reptile but yea def need to go offline where it matters

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
Five best Reptile players of all time

RapZillla, RapZilla, RapZiLla, RapZiLLa, RapZiLLa

CAUSE I SPIT HOT FIRE MAN!

But in all honesty it would be (no particular order)

THTB, Showtime, Me, Snips, Sabin.
Bring me some Cambodian breast milk.

But in my opinion: (For the next to nothing value it holds)

-1- Showtime
-2- Chris G
-3- Blak Felow
-4- THTB
-5- Citizen Snips/Temjinn

Sabin

Elder God
No need to place me in the list, been busy taking care of stuff at mlg and been playing a lot less. Id like to give a shoutout to showtime as he's done impressive things with the char. Def creative and taking him to the next level

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
No need to place me in the list, been busy taking care of stuff at mlg and been playing a lot less. Id like to give a shoutout to showtime as he's done impressive things with the char. Def creative and taking him to the next level
I haven't seen you play in a while and I thought you switched mains to Kenshi? Not too sure. But if you're still maining Reptile I'd definitely have you in the top 3. The last I heard you beat Tom Brady at Powerup but I didn't get to watch so idk if you were using Reptile or not.

And Medina I haven't really seen you play much. I know you are really active but idk I guess I'm just watching streams at the wrong time.

Medina4life

Media Master
I haven't seen you play in a while and I thought you switched mains to Kenshi? Not too sure. But if you're still maining Reptile I'd definitely have you in the top 3. The last I heard you beat Tom Brady at Powerup but I didn't get to watch so idk if you were using Reptile or not.

And Medina I haven't really seen you play much. I know you are really active but idk I guess I'm just watching streams at the wrong time.
I got 17th at Seasons Beatings in Oct
17th at MLG
7th at Frosty Faustings
7th at Season's Beatings Columbus (1 Evo Point yay!)
Did real bad at Final Round

So yea, I just travel to tournies, just don't do well haha

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
I got 17th at Seasons Beatings in Oct
17th at MLG
7th at Frosty Faustings
7th at Season's Beatings Columbus (1 Evo Point yay!)
Did real bad at Final Round

So yea, I just travel to tournies, just don't do well haha
Nah man, those are really good placings. I must have missed all your matches, I typically do not watch whole tournaments, usually just parts of it and try to watch top 8. If it makes you feel any better the reason I didn't include you was because I personally have not played you or seen many of your matches, it wasn't because I thought you weren't good.