What's new

Top 5 Reptile Players

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
I'm interested in who people think are the best 5 Reptiles. The Reptile community is very tight and I think we have it in us to keep this civil and not let it spiral down like the Sub-Zero community lol.

Imo, the top 5 are:

1. Chris G
2. THTB
3. Sabin
4. Showtime/Me/Milky/Rapzilla

People to look out for:

Tyler Lantern
Treadmill
Temijin
Salad Petresky
Joker

The reason I have 4 people mixed in for 3rd (therefore having 6 people in the top 5...) is that everyone in there has similar placements and experience. Showtime won a major but iirc he used Cage. I have heard great things about him and think he has a very good chance of placing top 8 in any major he goes to.

I have placed top 8 at Civil War but that was a smaller tournament (only lost to ChrisG). I have also placed 9th at a Salty Battles, 2nd at Test Your Rage and 2nd at a local. At NEC I didn't place high, I think I placed 23rd but I think I played well.

Milky only is 2 tournies in, but he placed top 40ish at EVO and is currently top 8 in Toryuken. Anyone who has played Milky knows that he is extremely good.

Rapzilla placed top 16 (I think) at WinterBrawl. He also is VSM so there is a 99% chance he is a top player. He also brings up lots of new tech which indicates a smart player.

I am unsure of Tyler Lantern's tournament results. Iirc he placed 2nd at a GA tourney and top 8 at another. I would probably have him mixed in with the numer 3 spot, but I can't remember his exact placings.

Discuss.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I wish THTB could go to more tournaments, I miss seeing his Reptile.

THTB, Milky, Glue and Snips are the best I've played. Chris G, Showtime and Rapzilla look awesome with the character too, but sadly I haven't played them.

CitizenSnips

Hmm I'm not really sure who Israel is.

And it's hard for me to separate the people I have in rank 3 because in terms of experience I'd have: me/Showtime, then Rapzilla and then Milky but then I have to consider the fact that Rapzilla is VSM and also even though Milky hasn't had much offline experience, he plays great players online and plays often and he tends to beat me in mirrors.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Separate the #3. spot

Thats being nice

Be honest

Also consider putting Israel on there

Honestly IMO
1. Showtime
2. Snips
3. Tyler Lantern
4. Israel
5. Chris G
6. Milky
7. RapZilla

I've probably forgot about 3 people and will feel bad later
thtb

you will feel bad now.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
So im going to be completly honest idc. There arent even 5 reptiles who i think can play this character on a high level. Watching tourney vid of sny reptile player i see is really disdapointing. Everyone waistes meter. Abuses elbow dash. Dont use invisibility. No one aa's, no one uses his 312 at the right range were pokes get blown up. Idk i personally cant make this list bc i see huge flaws in their gameplans. Not saying im the best reptile but i havnt seen setups like mine or AA on a consistant level

Reactions: Cat

CitizenSnips

So im going to be completly honest idc. There arent even 5 reptiles who i think can play this character on a high level. Watching tourney vid of sny reptile player i see is really disdapointing. Everyone waistes meter. Abuses elbow dash. Dont use invisibility. No one aa's, no one uses his 312 at the right range were pokes get blown up. Idk i personally cant make this list bc i see huge flaws in their gameplans. Not saying im the best reptile but i havnt seen setups like mine or AA on a consistant level
I don't think myself or THTB fall under either of those. I use invisibilty a lot and I understand the elbow dash range very well. I also rarely EX compared to a lot of other players. But I will agree that my AA is not great but it's not bad either.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Nice what are their tags. Ill make them feel at home in houston. Any crew if yours has to be good ppl

Nice what are their tags. Ill make them feel at home in houston. Any crew if yours has to be good ppl
Tatoo Chris
Bt joe

and a couple others
Very nice people

I'm actually still 50/50 about going. I'm really trying to, I just don't want to fail my class again. I will still think about it.

I've got a top 8 at Chicago heart, 17th with thtb at mlg, 17th at flawless victory, and something or other at seasons beatings and I burn meter like a mother Fucker.

I'M THE BEST!!!!!!1111!!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Showtime's the best reptile. Let's stop kidding ourselves.
Then Chris G, then Israel.

Then again I've never played snips nor thtb offline so I can't really comment.

Reactions: Cat

CitizenSnips

Showtime's the best reptile. Let's stop kidding ourselves.
Then Chris G, then Israel.

Then again I've never played snips nor thtb offline so I can't really comment.
Dude have I played you on xbox live? I feel like I have but I'm not sure lol