What's new

Top 5 Players That Inspired You To Pick Up A Character Project

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
No player inspired me to pick my characters, I picked them by myself when the game came out, but there are some that I enjoy watching and learn from their videos: DetroitBallin, Dizzy, Hitoshura and all Jade players :)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Hmm, let's see...

Sub-Zero - My favorite character in MK. No one really inspired my to play him, but I hate that people always say he sucks... so I try to get better and better with him in spite of that.

Smoke - Picked him on day one when I was a noob and thought Sub-Zero was too slow for me and so I wanted someone fast. haha. To get better though... I really enjoy watching KT Smith in his videos with Smoke.

Raiden - I just wanted a character that I thought was cheap! lmao

Johnny Cage - Well, with him I played some guy named A F0xy Grampa on XBL and got babied... and thought, "my god this guy must be like the best player on this game .... I wanna do stuff like that guy!" lmao (this was when I was still pretty new to the game) Although, I still haven't learned much with him... just can't get around to it.

Kenshi - Under_The_Mayo after watching his tutorial vid on him.

Slips performance at frosty faustings, with scorpion, is what inspired me to pickup scorpion. I had no idea scorpion had that many options or tricks up his sleeve til I seen slips scorp.