What's new

Top 5 Players That Inspired You To Pick Up A Character Project

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Sonya is BULL. why do you tell everyone you pick her up because nobody used her. the first time you played my sonya ur johnny cage shitted in his pants... STOP saying you used her because nobody in europe used her because the next time i played you after showing you my sonya, all of the sudden you mained her.
I played her long before I played yours lol. You wanna calm down, nobody gives a shit.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Johnny Cage: A F0xy grandma

Cyrax: Mustard LK4D4

Kabal: At first sight i loved how he played but never thought to used dash cancels and iafb like REO so i have to said REO inspired me to pick him back up again.

Kenshi: Pig of the hut

Cyber-sub: UsedForGlue but i completely failed at using him so he got dropped a while ago haha

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I played her long before I played yours lol. You wanna calm down, nobody gives a shit.
You never did. i played her since the game came out. after you saw what she was capable of doing from me playing, you then decided to use her. You like to tell people its the other way around

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
You never did. i played her since the game came out. after you saw what she was capable of doing from me playing, you then decided to use her. You like to tell people its the other way around
Before you get all childish like how you usually do. No... just no...

You have never had any influence in anything I do in this game, the only 1 was REO and that was when the game was still in its baby stages.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Sektor - Looks cool
Smoke - Looks cool
Scorpion - Looks cool
Noob - Looks cool
Nightwolf - Also has long hair
I remember playing you in Ranked a few months ago in a Noob mirror.
I couldnt help but think that that was the coolest thing ever :p me liking your Sektor gameplay.

@ Curbolicious: I can only ask where that came from, since this thread is for sharing your appreciation of character inspiration.
You couldve kicked Foxy's arse a million times. I still wouldnt care, nor lose my respect for him.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I remember playing you in Ranked a few months ago in a Noob mirror.
I couldnt help but think that that was the coolest thing ever :p me liking your Sektor gameplay.

@ Curbolicious: I can only ask where that came from, since this thread is for sharing your appreciation of character inspiration.
You couldve kicked Foxy's arse a million times. I still wouldnt care, nor lose my respect for him.
YES! i remember that mirror! was actually one of the funnest ranked matches i've had :)

Good game my man!

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Before you get all childish like how you usually do. No... just no...

You have never had any influence in anything I do in this game, the only 1 was REO and that was when the game was still in its baby stages.
Umm yes i do influence people because there are many sonyas out there that have watched me play and picked her up after seeing what she is capable of. You got completely ruined as if your cage was sheeva. Im pretty sure you didn't pick her up because you want to be the sonya of the European community. You saw how destructive i was and you took some of what you saw and made it into your own. Idk why you have to lie, i said your Johnny inspired me so why do you have to act all cocky?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Umm yes i do influence people because there are many sonyas out there that have watched me play and picked her up after seeing what she is capable of. You got completely ruined as if your cage was sheeva. Im pretty sure you didn't pick her up because you want to be the sonya of the European community. You saw how destructive i was and you took some of what you saw and made it into your own. Idk why you have to lie, i said your Johnny inspired me so why do you have to act all cocky?
Lol where has this come from?

Its not like I dont ruin you either, or do you forget being babied like 3x ina row? Stop trying to inflate your ego on the boards man. Its just a thread about who inspired you to play your character, and you just so happen to not be an inspiration for my Sonya, get over it.

I know you're like 16 or something, but REALLY? I have nothing to prove to you, and vice versa. Not until the day we play (potentially) in tournament.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Would you chill out? You got a problem then use a PM to take it up with whomever. This isnt the place for that shit.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Ironically i could never even scratch his Sonya lol

Also, couldnt help but notice in your sig about your Sheeva being greater than CDjrs Jax?
I dont want to get into it in the middle of this thread, but i was just curious as to why you thought youd parade that as if some sort of graphical trophy.

EDIT: Adding XBL: IGUNPLAYI to my list. Guy has a stupendous Scorpion.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Sage, he just wants recognition is all. He'll get it when he wins a tourny which he's capable of, but yet to do.

Wont give him any more of a mature attitude though.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Lol where has this come from?

Its not like I dont ruin you either, or do you forget being babied like 3x ina row? Stop trying to inflate your ego on the boards man. Its just a thread about who inspired you to play your character, and you just so happen to not be an inspiration for my Sonya, get over it.

I know you're like 16 or something, but REALLY? I have nothing to prove to you, and vice versa. Not until the day we play (potentially) in tournament.
You ruined me with cage i ruined you with sonya. Its just Ironic how you get completely bodied like 10 games straight than the next week you pick up sonya. But yet you still try to say i got my stuff from you. If anyone has a big ego its you. I'm just mad you go around saying i get my stuff from you.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
You ruined me with cage i ruined you with sonya. Its just Ironic how you get completely bodied like 10 games straight than the next week you pick up sonya. But yet you still try to say i got my stuff from you. If anyone has a big ego its you. I'm just mad you go around saying i get my stuff from you.
I was gonna write out a coherent response, but this will do:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Reptile - THTB, Chris G, and Sabin
Scorpion - SLIPS
Sonya - Morty and gramps
Sektor - Sektroll (I miss this guy, sad that he's gone) and SwiftTomHanks
Johnny Cage - Gramps and REO

I don't play much of Sektor and JC anymore because frankly I suck with them, but it's still entertaining to watch them at high level play.