What's new

Top 5 NRS players of all time

In your opinion, who is your top 5 NRS players who is great at ALL 3 games?

• Sonicfox

• DJT

• ForeverKing

• MIT

• Foxy Grampa

• Slayer

• Wound Cowboy

• REO

• Perfect Legend

• Pig of the Hut

• Other (if so, reply in the thread who)

Results are only viewable after voting.
it's more like "why has UltraDavid made posts saying the NRS community is kind've sketchy". I met Chris G once at wnf and he seemed really cool with all the nrs guys and he's always been an MK player, so it's weird to me why he doesn't associate himself more often or hardly play the game etc.
not the nrs community in person, i really like hanging out with them and have on many occasions. more like, how come the online nrs community like tym thinks i don't play or care about nrs games? i've been competing in and now commentating them since mk9 launched in 2011. other than dropping other games entirely, which i'm not going to do, i don't really know what else i could do to convince you folks i like these games. so instead i'm just trying not to talk about it as much anymore.

anyway i came through this thread because kp told me about it and i wanted to see who people thought were top 5. personally i don't think that matters. there's a king so far up on the mountain that any other members of a top 5 would be invisible from his perch.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
not the nrs community in person, i really like hanging out with them and have on many occasions. more like, how come the online nrs community like tym thinks i don't play or care about nrs games? i've been competing in and now commentating them since mk9 launched in 2011. other than dropping other games entirely, which i'm not going to do, i don't really know what else i could do to convince you folks i like these games. so instead i'm just trying not to talk about it as much anymore.

anyway i came through this thread because kp told me about it and i wanted to see who people thought were top 5. personally i don't think that matters. there's a king so far up on the mountain that any other members of a top 5 would be invisible from his perch.
personally im always happy when im watching a nrs game tourny and see your commentating and hope you continue to do so
(coming from a person who only plays nrs figthers btw)

Don't butter him up
Seriously though. Ridiculous match against Noobe. Ridiculous match against PL including the infamous PL hand lick of death taunt. And a ridiculous match against King that I think was in the bag until he got Aquaman'ed. Fuck Aquaman. Nah, MOTHER FUCK Aquaman (unless he's playing Ares).

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Sorry man. There are about 3-5 "talking points" that never die, and are completely wrong. But don't listen to the few people that don't get it -- because the rest of us do.

I've always been a proponent of focusing more on ourselves than blaming and scapegoating everybody under the sun.

Last edited:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
My pop off vs Wound was legit but they didn't catch it really.

My fate is to never have a good pop off.
Also props on being somewhat willing and accepting the villain role. MKX really needed it. Now you just need to get top 8 again and or win. Thats how you get the salt flowing.

Soul Caliber, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and SF.
Obviously Pig of the hut isn't nowhere top 5.

Don't get mad now.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
In Injustice 2, not only do I wish to be a smarter player with greater knowledge of that game, but I will attend tournies with specialized pop offs tailored to individual players so that the hype can increase

FOR THE STREAM

...also gonna try and become the NRS drinker guy next to King

Tweedy

Noob
In Injustice 2, not only do I wish to be a smarter player with greater knowledge of that game, but I will attend tournies with specialized pop offs tailored to individual players so that the hype can increase

FOR THE STREAM

...also gonna try and become the NRS drinker guy next to King
Damn lol Lobo got lucky.