What's new

Question Top 5 Armor

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
^lol and this is the reason this community gets chars heavily over nerfed.... players don't even lab anything anymore, they encounter a move or strategy that seems strong and come straight to TYM crying for nerfs. Sigh.
Who's crying for nerfs? In case you didn't read it, this thread is asking people to name their top 5 armored moves. I named mine. Never said it was cheap or overpowered or needed nerfed. Literally just named it in a list in response to the thread topic. Sigh.

Safe Armor

Tier Whore. BS, GM, Mystic etc.
Who's crying for nerfs? In case you didn't read it, this thread is asking people to name their top 5 armored moves. I named mine. Never said it was cheap or overpowered or needed nerfed. Literally just named it in a list in response to the thread topic. Sigh.
My comment wasn't directed at you, I was talking about some scrubs claiming that Mystic EX Push has no way around it and it's completely OP....
Yet some were fine playing pre-patch Alien.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
My comment wasn't directed at you, I was talking about some scrubs claiming that Mystic EX Push has no way around it and it's completely OP....
Yet some were fine playing pre-patch Alien.
It wasn't directed at me, but you quoted my post...?

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
To the guy who said Jaxs ex Gotcha Grab is top 5 armor, normal Gotcha grab doesn't have armor whereas Pumped Up Gotcha Grab has armor but is unsafe. Atleast we have Dash pu.... oh wait

:DOGE #JaxLivesMatter
Pumped Up's Ex Gotcha has 2 hits of armor, extremely fast start-up, enormous hitbox, deals 22%, and is almost entirely safe (-9 with pushback).

Tweedy

Noob
If you're going to bicker with people, do it under your real name.

I'm not interesting in beefing with people who are afraid.

Safe Armor

Tier Whore. BS, GM, Mystic etc.
If you're going to bicker with people, do it under your real name.

I'm not interesting in beefing with people who are afraid.
This is my real account, idk what you are on about.

I was talking about Mystic EX Push and this thread is about those type of moves.