What's new

Question Top 5 Armor

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Raiden's EXdb2 (Vicinity Burst) is probably top 5. Has a 360 degree hitbox, hits mid, is -2 on block and has more range than the animation suggests, with the animation already showing a large reach.

Safe Armor

Tier Whore. BS, GM, Mystic etc.
This smells like another "I can't figure out how to counter a move with multiple counters (Mystic EX Push) so NRs nerfs pls" type of thread in disguise.

Safe Armor

2) Ermac meter drain thingie
^lol and this is the reason this community gets chars heavily over nerfed.... players don't even lab anything anymore, they encounter a move or strategy that seems strong and come straight to TYM crying for nerfs. Sigh.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Tremor's flash parry should be top1
It's great armor for getting through gaps, not so much for waking up. Counting the startup of the flash parry + the startup of f1 it's basically a 20 frame wakeup which can be stuffed by almost anyone. That being said its really good but I think the best in the game would be instant flash parries like displacer or ethereal's which actually move you behind the enemy and can't be broken.

Safe Armor

Just the fact that this thread has one like only gives me a bit of hope for this game and TYM in general.

When no top player ever likes your threads it means something ... so take a hint brah.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
It's great armor for getting through gaps, not so much for waking up. Counting the startup of the flash parry + the startup of f1 it's basically a 20 frame wakeup which can be stuffed by almost anyone. That being said its really good but I think the best in the game would be instant flash parries like displacer or ethereal's which actually move you behind the enemy and can't be broken.
Have you actually tested this and counted the frames? I'm pretty sure it's a lot faster than 20 frames.

Tweedy

Noob
tweedy was going off in our discord challenging people to RHS as well lmfao
Just to clarify this wasn't me ^^^^^

I know that guy on discord will repeat things that I say on TYM, to make me into a meme or whatever, but it's still not me lol.

Tweedy

Noob
so when he challenges randies on discord to RHS its him turning you into a meme.....then you go on TYM and challenge randies to RHS and it isn't a meme?.....w0t
Well I might do it once a day or something, I might prop fish after TCW for a week or a week and a half.

I don't call people out 24/7 or keep prop fishing forever. That's the difference between me and the meme fake profile.

Safe Armor

I want this Safe Armor boy's head. You don't come onto my site, talking down to my uneducated members.

If this is P2W, I want a rematch(even though I killed you the first time), FT5 on RHS. If I win, you leave TYM FOREVER.
Make one top 8 at a regional and now you believe yourself a top player celebrity? lol chill, get a top8 at a major first then you might get act like if you were Reo.

Well I might do it once a day or something, I might prop fish after TCW for a week or a week and a half.

I don't call people out 24/7 or keep prop fishing forever. That's the difference between me and the meme fake profile.
im starting to think that hidey was you haha he didn't do it all the time either.....he came in at random times and did it......tweedy you troll you...i see what you doing.

Tweedy

Noob
Make one top 8 at a regional and now you believe yourself a top player celebrity? lol chill, get a top8 at a major first then you might get act like if you were Reo.
The point of my post is that I stopped prop fishing. You're not gonna bait me into an argument by calling TCW a regional.

Safe Armor

I live in northern Virginia, where does P2W lives? lol

So basically anyone that challenges you is P2W in a second account? How many does he have 10? Oh man, grow up.