What's new

Question Top 5 Armor

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
The fact that people forget Tanya's ex shroud exists is pretty funny.

-safe at minus 4
-sometimes jankey hitbox above her
- 2 hits of armor
- can be combo'ed off an anti air
-leads to a low/throw/psuedo overhead mix up when grounded

Not Ermac's ex push but it's still pretty darn good.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Do you usually get your ass whooped or what? Tanya is similar to Mileena in the sense that they are VERY GOOD OR VERY BAAAAAAD. Never in between. It's wierd.
I get raped by most Tanyas. I barely have any time to play w/ work, school, and other stuff taking up most of my time, I usually don't spent my limited mkx time labbing a character barely anyone uses and practice labbing my character or other problem characters instead. It's totally my fault but eventually I'll get around to it.

Minus

Sucks at fighting games
Tanya ex rekka. 1 hit of armor, can launch if you choose to spend another bar, completely safe second rekka, hits twice, on hit it has enough plus frames for a throw mix-up. What else do you need?

I get raped by most Tanyas. I barely have any time to play w/ work, school, and other stuff taking up most of my time, I usually don't spent my limited mkx time labbing a character barely anyone uses and practice labbing my character or other problem characters instead. It's totally my fault but eventually I'll get around to it.
If she wasn't DLC she would be played so much more.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Erron Black Sand Trap - 13 frame startup, long range, leave you at +10, does 13% damage or 19% if you ex it.

Smoke Ex-Phase
what exactly is it that Smokes phase does that Mileenas phase doesn't do literally twice as well

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
imo
ex push
ex dust
ex vicinity blast
displacer ex teleport
unbreakable aura ex slide
warrior ex slap
possessed ex overhead and tele