What's new

TOP 5 (after patch)

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
My top 5. No particular order but I do believe CW is probably #1 right now for sure. Supergirl isn't included because I think she's gotten worse as people have adapted and gotten used to her.

Cat Woman
Black Adam
Red Hood
Black Manta
Sub Zero

I agree with Tweedy on Sub. This character has been low key busted since he was released.

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
Also I might consider replacing Red Hood with Blue Beetle. I believe Blue Beetle is the new Supergirl.

Top 5
Supergirl
Black adam
catwoman
flash (uh oh i said it)
firestorm

Bonus, next 3:
sub (inb4 everyone agrees with tweedy)
scarecrow
fate

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
Okay i'm about to ramble about seb of da 0.

Basically anything he does can be hit confirmed into 40%, if you block then he'll have a mind game of mb burst, regular burst, or clone. It's impossible to react and punish clone on this game since burst is good enough to use frequently. Clone is also 8 frames so there's that.

For awhile Sub was this honest boy. Buffalo was winning but he was winning by winning neutral with clone and ice ball, and broke jump ins, good mids, etc. Recently Raptor found a true mix up off of mb command grab, using jump 2 or jump 3. It's essentially level 3 trait Firestorm stuff, on a character that is never unsafe and has considerably better neutral than Firestorm. He can also get this started off of his f3, which would probably be the best f3 in the game if Cheetah didn't exist.

Sub's only possible weaknesses imo are lack of real mix ups and anti airs. As I explained above, the first weakness no longer exists. The 2nd one is whatever since he has an 8 frame clone with almost no cool down.

People say "oh well X and Y string is unsafe", but why would Sub need to use anything outside of the standing 1 strings or f22? Imagine if I said Superman is bad because of a string that isn't f23. Like all he needs is f23.

What am I missing here? Great mid that can be hit confirmed into 40%, block confirmed into safety or plus frames. Super duper pooper broke jump in. Top 5 damage. 8 frame clone, giving him corner lockdown in a lot of match ups, and also one of the best counterpoking tools in the game. Also air clone is ridiculously good at baiting trip guards.

Top 5 wake up free as fuck. When people think of slide, they think, oh well it's not Possessed Kenshi, or Mystic Ermac. Where are they in this game? A fast, fully invincible low, for no meter? That's cheap asf in this game.

MB ice ball makes zoning risky for a decent amount of characters. Slide also recovers in 15 frames on whiff, so if spaced correctly, he can use it to get in on zoning easily.

He also has little mix ups like air hammer or b11 off of jump ins. 111 or 113.

I think he's probably top 3, just behind Catwoman and Black Adam. If you don't agree with me, that's cool. All i'll say is that if you don't think he's top 10 at least, hit up Buffalo or Sweet Neptune for games.

Cerbero

Always down for games.
Supergirl
Superman
Flash
Robin
Catwomen
Fate
Redhood
Adam

My top8.

Also I love how having great mids is a big deal yet no one talks abour how Adam doesn’t really have great or advancing mids like SM.

This forum is very biased, only I heard is how broken Adam is yet don’t see anyone talking about his weaknesses.

Last edited: