Harley
Scarecrow
Brainiac
Adam
Darkseid
Wonder Woman
Arrow
Cheetah

Supes, Canary, Red Hood, Aquaman right in the mix.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
1. Superman
2. Black Adan
3. Batman
4. Darkseid
5. Catwoman
6. Deadshot
7. Atrocitus
8. Supergirl
9. Black Canary
10. Aquaman

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
I see black canary being in top 10 guaranteed. She probably didn't need buffs but she got them.

kcd117

Noob
idk how can people put darkseid in their top 10 but completely forget about flash. Darkseid's set play capabilities are the reason he is good, his neutral is bad, his up close game is bad, his zoning is ok, his damage is great, his mobility is ok. Flash has great mobility, is impossible to be kept out for the entire match, does way more damage than darkseid, has s tier up close game and probably the best set play in the game and, just like darkseid, he struggles in the neutral. Something feels off.

Lo0py

Noob
No particular order:

Aquaman.
Atrocitus.
Black Adam.
Deadshot.
Superman.
Catwoman.
Scarecrow.
Harley Quinn.
Green Arrow.
Batman.

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
How are so many people not even having Atrocitus in their top 10? He's easily top 5 at least imo.
Hey who knows, maybe we can get some buffs in the next patch :DOGE

So why are people sleeping on Atrocitus? Nothing really happened to him lol. Top 10 easy
Same reason people have supergirl and canary in top 10, they don't really understand these characters and kneejerk based on patch notes.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
1. Black Adam
2. Batman
3. Catwoman
4. Aquaman
5. Green Arrow
6. Darkseid
7. Wonder Woman
8. Red Hood
9. Brainiac
10. Scarecrow

Possible Dark Horses:
Blue Beetle (shh...don't tell Murk...)
Green Lantern (Shut up @Fred Marvel)
Flash (Still a braindead character)
Black Canary (Jeezus, more mixups...)
Dr. Fate

No data available:
Supergirl

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Supergirl will easily become the new best character in the game, i honestly dont think she needed the damage buff and I main her.

I'll take it though.
So she's going to go from not even in the top 10 to the best character in the game? I cannot understand this logic. She got a safe string, 2 is a mid, and reduced damage scaling. How is that going to propel her to top 1?

People will claim I'm downplaying like always but how can she possibly move ahead of Bladam, Batman, Catwoman, Darkseid, Deadshot, GL, Harley, etc etc? Like yes I get some of her big weaknesses have been buffed but these top characters didn't get super nerfed or didn't change at all. She's certainly a contender for top 10 but for the #1 spot??? That makes zero sense to me.

Numbers are important so its a guess, but how is the flash not getting more attention? His worst match up is significantly easier now. Everybody isn't honeybee, I know that but what's stopping him? He never needed meterless corner combos in the first place and that fix isn't detrimental.

The characters that I think will jump to top ten are flash, canary, grodd, and supergirl. Super girl was already borderline and I feel cheetah is still gimmicks, but I'll admit I have not played a smart cheetah.

So she's going to go from not even in the top 10 to the best character in the game? I cannot understand this logic. She got a safe string, 2 is a mid, and reduced damage scaling. How is that going to propel her to top 1?

People will claim I'm downplaying like always but how can she possibly move ahead of Bladam, Batman, Catwoman, Darkseid, Deadshot, GL, Harley, etc etc? Like yes I get some of her big weaknesses have been buffed but these top characters didn't get super nerfed or didn't change at all. She's certainly a contender for top 10 but for the #1 spot??? That makes zero sense to me.
Call me crazy, but depending on the damage changes of both characters, she might replace catwoman.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure

Bro you gotta resist the urge to respond to ppl who say things about characters they don't play or understand lol. Most of these ppl who have her or canary, cheetah,beetle don't even play them. So it's whatever

Edit: Just noticed that guy said he mained SG and he thinks that lmao. She was never borderline top 10 she was easily bottom 10. Lol y'all gotta get off ranked for real