What's new

Top 10 after the patch predictions

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I came here to foam at the mouth if any completely USELESS SORRY EXCUSE FOR AN INTELLIGENT BEING would put Scarecrow in top 10.

I mean you can't be that utterly braindead to say that.

Then I read the posta and I saw thegveivsivsogogIgivivsiBodbi&738'difbobdobaobdobdo

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Who knows how it'll play out, but I like what I'm seeing.. because right now, ON PAPER, the game is looking to have a wide variety of strong characters that have a legit chance or competing.

I have no idea how to make a list. There's too much we still don't know and too many characters that are looking really strong. But I see some Canary sleep going on and i cannot imagine how it would be possible after her buffs that she doesn't make top 10. I could be totally wrong, but I dunno.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
8 Brainiac - All he needed was trait not going away on block, he got that and a dmg buff... he already did 40-45% bnbs. Top tier nerf also helps him.
His trait still goes away on block and hit, just not when he's holding it. He lets go of the button in a juggle? It disappears. He gets knocked down and lets go? It comes on screen. So it's basically a safe-wake-up tool if used correctly.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Impossible to make informed predictions. We don't even have specifics yet on all the changes. And as stated, the goal of this patch is to shrink the gap in tiers, not necessarily going to change a lot of the tier placements.

But for the sake of fun, I'll throw out a list.

A+:
Black Adam, Batman

A:
Catwoman, Green Lantern, Harley, Darkseid, Superman, Red Hood, Deadshot, Scarecrow, Aquaman/Atro/Green Arrow/Canary/Cheetah

You're reasonless (not a word but you used it) as well or at the very least you havent stated your reasons like me. Only I have the general public's opinion on my side. You should not be criticizing my grammar when what you previously sent was your typical online forum message.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Black Adam
Atrocitus
Scarecrow
Darkseid
Deadshot
Catwoman
Wonder Woman
Green Arrow
Batman
Harley/Brainiac/Supergirl/Red Hood/Green Lantern/Black Canary

Obviously this is all for fun and nobody should take this seriously.

Reactions: JDE

DeftMonk

Noob
S
His trait still goes away on block and hit, just not when he's holding it. He lets go of the button in a juggle? It disappears. He gets knocked down and lets go? It comes on screen. So it's basically a safe-wake-up tool if used correctly.
you saying it won't go away on hit if he was holding it?

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
My baseless predictions:

1. Black Adam
2. Batman
3. Superman
4. Darkseid
5. Harley Quinn
6. Red Hood
7. Deadshot
8. Aquaman
9. Black Canary
10. Cheetah

Bonus:

11. Green Arrow
12. Brainiac

It'll be interesting to see where Harley and Scarecrow are now. They were both pretty hard on the border of "needs to be toned down" but both escaped anything.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
You're reasonless (not a word but you used it) as well or at the very least you havent stated your reasons like me. Only I have the general public's opinion on my side. You should not be criticizing my grammar when what you previously sent was your typical online forum message.
so your logic is basically Britney Spear music is awesome cause it's popular?

Ill play this game i think in no particular order

Already top 10 changes were not too hard
Catwoman
Batman
Superman
Atrocitous
Red hood
Black Adam

Top 10 and no nerfs
Harley
Darksied

New Comers
Wonder Woman
Black Canary

Characters that possibly could be top 10 but not at least 90% confident in
Robin
Braniac
Green Lantern
deadshot
Supergirl
Green Arrow

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It'll be interesting to see where Harley and Scarecrow are now. They were both pretty hard on the border of "needs to be toned down" but both escaped anything.
The characters that were already good and didn't change will possibly be much better due to all the changes. But again, really hard to predict because the ones who got buffed could possibly leap them. Likewise the characters that gor nerfed may not even move that far back or even at all.