What's new

Video/Tutorial TONY-T Presents: Chronicles of (Modded) Smoke Combo Video with Special Guest

randyth

Noob
Wow, I didn't know the MK9 hacking/modding possibilities is so advanced you now can actually assemble a whole new character like that?
So this means you can nerf existing characters too? :)

This goes beyond typical nude patches...

Nice to see this finally done. Still need to watch the Cyber Smoke part.

Cyber Smoke. You heard it here first...

matterovermind - Yes, i found the setup for it. I've showed it to Tony already. Tony increased the damage with a 60% that leads into midscreen, which im pretty sure is in this video (for Cyber Smoke).

Just watched the Cyber Smoke part. Nice job man... I see you used my TB setup though... That was meant to be saved for my TB vid with Smoke bro... Anyways... nice job.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
This is badass! BTW question: Can you creat a character with different Special attacks and movesets?

For example, Cyber Smoke with Scorpion spear and Tele Uppercut just like in UMK3
unfortunatley no. cyber smoke is a challenge tower hack. challenge tower 227 hack to be more precise. challenge tower 227 hack allows you to swap characters moves with another characters but thats about as far as it goes. unfortunatley we cant mix and match moves..

TONY-T

Mad scientist
:) Thanks for doing another Smoke video, fantastic work! You or Check still working on a toasty boost combo for Smoke?
Checks going to do the toasty combo. Thanks to him, he has found a method to make it work. just 2 days ago i found a method wich would allow a 6 reset toasty combo! it would do close to 340% and would be his biggest combo. i recorded half of this combo and put it in the vid, but the entire toasty combo is so rediculously hard, i gave up trying lol. not to mention it would only be possible on a hacked console with infinite health lol

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Just watched the Cyber Smoke part. Nice job man... I see you used my TB setup though... That was meant to be saved for my TB vid with Smoke bro... Anyways... nice job.
i didnt do the toasty combo. trying to do 6 resets in a row just got to rediculous. But i did use the setup in one combo, but no one knows its significance yet. thats what your vids for ;)

Reactions: x_0
Watched a little more closely this time around, it's cool to see some of the combos I've posted over the last month or so make it in, in some way shape or form :) Glad to see we're thinking alike, although I wish there were more possibilities with smoke :(