What's new

Video/Tutorial TONY-T Presents: Chronicles of (Modded) Smoke Combo Video with Special Guest

TONY-T

Mad scientist
What did you expect? The ending may not be what you expected. In this latest combo video by TONY-T, see Smoke from day 1 as the combos range in ridiculousness of both damage and execution on TONY-T's behalf. With character modifications made for TONY-T by Tetzrep, witness something that can only be witnessed in this video. Raiden says they must not take him while TONY-T says otherwise...

Best viewed in 1080p

Combos range from vanilla pre patch to patch 1.05 and something else ;)

Article intro edited by STORMS*

Attachments

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
TONY-T You and Check are truly amazing at what you both do. Also the person who did the character model we'd like to see more of his work as well! 2013 started off with a bang!

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Part 3 caught me REALLY surprise. But for all the imaginary gods... 205%? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK!

Great job Tony, as usual. You're an artist.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Good work showing off Smoke in all the patches. Smoke's air throw was ridiculous once upon a time. Also his damage was about 8% higher once upon a time on a normal bnb.
Love the presentation good work TonyT!

x_0

Noob
TONY-T

Why you so mean to Kahn? x__-' He's your main after all...
Seriously though - yet another awesome vid.
3 x UC in one combo *drools*
Keep it up!

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
gaaaaaaaaah. i wish cyber smoke was an actual skin you could use in MK9. cyber smoke was one of my favorites from MK3.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
This is badass! BTW question: Can you creat a character with different Special attacks and movesets?

For example, Cyber Smoke with Scorpion spear and Tele Uppercut just like in UMK3