What's new

Tom Brady's Raiden - Critique?

Espio

Kokomo
I'm not going to tell anybody what to do, but I think he should just roll with Sub-Zero, that Sub-Zero is tight. Just because a character is good doesn't mean they fit everyone. That is my critique.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I don't think this really matter at all. He just picked the character up. Who cares? He'll either get better with Raiden or switch to someone else. This is all just talk for the sake of talk.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I'm a little late, but here are my 2 cents:

He plays Raiden just like your online casual Raiden.Using 334 x EN Lightning on block , jumping too much , the random supermans are misused , using tele for offense , etc.

I mean, I love Bill, but his Raiden looks like a day 1 Raiden more that anything.He just doesn't look comfortable with him.I gotta agree with PerfectLegend saying "common footage of Raiden being misused".

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
I'm a little late, but here are my 2 cents:

He plays Raiden just like your online casual Raiden.Using 334 x EN Lightning on block , jumping too much , the random supermans are misused , using tele for offense , etc.

I mean, I love Bill, but his Raiden looks like a day 1 Raiden more that anything.He just doesn't look comfortable with him.I gotta agree with PerfectLegend saying "common footage of Raiden being misused".
Well he is new to Raiden so its probably to be expected, although Tom has always had some very unusual habits (Jumps a lot, random X Rays, etc...)