What's new

Tom Brady, where's your passion?

JrK

Probably Drunk
Idk maybe he's using his emo powers to his advantage. Sure people are preparing to fight him clearly, but if he was cocky, full of confidence, and swore he was going to take #1 they would spend triple the time getting ready for him.

Emo? Yep
Dumb? Nope

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Dude, are you really posting this right before he goes into EVO wanting to win?

And posting a vid from 2012? Which is hilarious, but shit, c'mon now lol.

Stahp.
lmao at your sig just because it is my local news channel.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot

After watching this video you will not only win Injustice, but you will win Mahvel, SF, Divekick, and then roll out with a few women on your arms, profit.

Dude...... You play Aquaman.

FORGET AQUAMAN FOOL.
TOM BRADY SHOULD PLAY GENERAL ZOD.
And here's Why:

Tom Brady wants respect and shouts I'm Comin...
Terence Stamp shouts I'm Coming.... in The Limey
Who did Terence Stamp play?

IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE BRO.
Flawless logic here. Do it!

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

that was epic! lmao even though its old. im perfectly fine with the way brady is acting now. the community has spent so much time just flat out hating and not giving him any respect like he really isnt a top player. so because of it he just gives no fucks now. i for one will always support tom brady he's a cool dude knows his stuff and deserves more respect but will simply never get it. God bless tom brady

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
that was epic! lmao even though its old. im perfectly fine with the way brady is acting now. the community has spent so much time just flat out hating and not giving him any respect like he really isnt a top player. so because of it he just gives no fucks now. i for one will always support tom brady he's a cool dude knows his stuff and deserves more respect but will simply never get it. God bless tom brady
Lol who didnt give him any respect, streammonsters? Pfffffffffttt

PwnStar

Noob
Every time I hear Tom Brady or have met him he's trash talking players and acting like he belongs in top 8...then says something retarded about game balance that makes no sense (I still can't fucking get over subzero needed a dmg buff and that puddle vortex way back)

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Every time I hear Tom Brady or have met him he's trash talking players and acting like he belongs in top 8...then says something retarded about game balance that makes no sense (I still can't fucking get over subzero needed a dmg buff and that puddle vortex way back)
Lol sub zero does need a damage boost, or they should have let him keep his reset. Cyrax kept his. Don't act like sub zero is fine, he got nerfed into the ground.