What's new

Tom Brady Asks, "Can we please hit the reset button?"

Spletty

Grandmaster
I think if there is a deliberate troll to attempt to derail a thread the user should be warned. 2nd offense is a suspension. 3rd offense is a ban. Sure the threads are dramatic and ridiculous but thats not why scrubs like me come to this site. We come o learn mk, talk mk, and level our asses up. And can we tone down the hashtags and the "yolo"'s? Maybe im the only one annoyed by it lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
People should face fighting against Kabal, as playing MK9 in extra hard difficult : something very hard to overcome and to defeat, but, technically, still possible .....

This way, people should focus in come back and discuss the game, overall.

TYM is known for being one of the best, if not the best, site , for competitive MK9, so, technical issues and safe mature discussion, about the advance knowledge of this game, should be the main purpose of the site, and NOT, a place to complain like idiots, losers, ultra scrubs, brainless newbies or just asking for impossible changes in this game ....... that NRS will never do

People who cry out for Kabal nerfs, or for nerfs all the time, should try to first, pick Kabal, train with the character, and try to discover ways to deal with his tools, and this way, this kind of people , could bring something much more productive and that would aggregate and add more to community, than being one more complainer that contributes with nothing, nothing at all, to help MK9 competitive scene ........ :eek:

gdf

Noob
SunnyD, the reason ignoring does not, and has not worked. We have people who think they are funny, or rather emulate people who are actually funny and utterly fail in the process.

And the way you phrase your post makes it seem you are addressing Tom Brady. This isn't a Tom only problem, to be completely honest the trolling on Tom has lessened from what it used to be.

It's a message to a community who advocates complaining about characters, and people being assholes marking it off as trolling to achieve a free pass.

In both cases we should ostracize, and discriminate against those who serve as a poison to our community, with no intention of giving back to the community. We should not be required to tolerate this sort of immature behavior, most of us are grown men, and to bend to the whims of trolls is to remove our choice to make our environment serve our needs.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Regardless, Tom does have a point and really your post helps none, whatsoever.

This forum is filled with the most retarded posts ever and people troll too much too often.

To be blunt, we all look stupid as fuck and we need to fucking stop. Or we'll continue to be a hell of a laughing stock of a community. Where no one takes us seriously because we can't even take ourselves serious for once.

Regardless, Tom does have a point and really your post helps none, whatsoever.

This forum is filled with the most retarded posts ever and people troll too much too often.

To be blunt, we all look stupid as fuck and we need to fucking stop. Or we'll continue to be a hell of a laughing stock of a community. Where no one takes us seriously because we can't even take ourselves serious for once.
Exactly. I agree with this 100%.

Tom Brady was extremely classy after both of his losses at UFGT just last weekend. Essentially saying he's a crybaby when he loses is horse shit. He was very entertaining, kind, and was 100% class when it was called for. As far as I'm concerned if don't go to an event, if you aren't there in person, you have no right to talk about any member's behavior. Case in point: Pig getting blown up for "yelling at dizzy". The fuck out of here. All of you. When you're ready to start hugging and making up come on back. Otherwise, the fuck up.

Man, I wish this place was run like TeamLiquid sometimes (read: All the god damn time. For real.)

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Personally I don't complain about kabal Oo;

however, fuck kunglao !

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Hey Tom, can you please hit the reset button on your Youtube channel? I feel it's too cluttered with a 9-part video guide to Sub-Zero and useful character strategies which at the moment are a valuable source of information.

EDIT: Thank you for fulfilling my request.
He explained the video thing yesterday:
i did that yesterday and that has nothing to do with this. I took them down because they were kinda useless and outdated.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's funny is that a lot of people in this thread are going to say things like "amen, brother." Then the community goes back to complaining and trolling. It's a lost cause.
My point exactly.

What's funny is that a lot of people in this thread are going to say things like "amen, brother." Then the community goes back to complaining and trolling. It's a lost cause.

Also, I think is funny that Tom Brady is posting but REO isn't. Oh the times, they are a changin'
Why don't you keep a list and get back to us on who the hypocrites are and blow them up in a month? Should be fun for the whole family.

OZZYGUITAR

Back-dash Adam
i agree about the complaining, lets just play the game, like honestly if some1 can play kabal it doesn't mean i automatically lose, just means i was outplayed if i do lose

Reactions: gdf
No trolling, and no more crying over spilt milk(nerfs/buffs/patches).

I ask the mods and admins to please consider giving TYM a big cleaning. threads/posts about character, nerfs/buffs, trolling for no reason but to derail topics, etc.. should be cleaned/removed and in the future this kind of BS should not be tolerated.

Lets get back to why we came here, to talk about and play Mortal Kombat.
that would be very nice.

Enenra

Go to hell.
The fuck up. It's pretty much reserved for WNBA (read: phase 3) because they're actually good at it. I like you, but man your trolling posts are really off the mark sometimes....
"the fuck up?" lol

I thank you for your honesty. Phase 3 is a funny guy.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
GTFO with that bullshit. If i am a big part of the problem, if i am seen as this attention whore then please believe that i have NO problem clicking log out and not coming back and staying off any streams. In fact, i am SO fucking tired of hearing bullshit like this that i'll gladly remove myself so as to fix "the problem". if thats all it takes to fix the community, remove myself, then i have no problem doing whats best. hope it helps.
This^ quite tom brady-esque and predictable. He has a point, but so do you tom. Quit threatening to leave, nobody wants you to leave. The trolling and shit is two sided. People cant come on this thread and praise and agree with tom RIGHT AFTER the lovely official scrub quotes was replied in by you. Trolling is fun, ill do it on the int and in your face. Excessive shit does needa slow down. Mk has made the mk community bitter. Personalities like tom, reo, insoup and even altaire help to pass the monotony of everyday bs. trolling is something you will never get away from.. tom u want the past behind and I respect that. Grudges make people stagnant. Lets move on guys

edit:eek:h geez, and by you I dont mean tom, I mean in general

REO

Undead
The best part about all of this are the players who have the nerve to complain about Kabal when they're maining characters like Kenshi, Kung Lao, Sonya, Freddy, etc. They are so damn hilarious, I don't understand how people take players like that serious. It's like a Human Smoke player complaining about Kabal in UMK:3. Shut the fuck up. Oh, you must have life so bad, I bet Kano and Sheeva are jealous. Please, get over yourself. You want a balanced game? Go fucking play Virtua Fighter 5 or something. I can't stand emo people and cry babies. Thank god this game has babalities. It definitely was designed for people like them.

"Waaahhhh. Kabal is so good!"
"Waahhh. I'm gonna main Kabal and get him nerfed!"
"Waaaah. Sonya struggles against Kabal!"
"Waaah. I'm a self-proclaimed competitive fighter but can't stand it when things get too competitive. Waaaah".

Most of the people who think they have an idea of what they're talking about now were the same morons that suggest the game would be "perfectly balanced" if Kung Lao got nerfed back then. OK, fast forward 6 months later. So much for that, geniuses. Remember when everyone wanted Mileena nerfed, too? What about when Jax was deemed S tier by some for about 7 months? Do I really need to go on?

Oh, and another thing... The "top tiers' in this game are a fucking joke compared to every other MK game out there. I can't believe some of the very same people who came from playing games like; MK:2, UMK:3, MK: D, MK:A, MK: DC, etc. have the humanity to complain about any top tier in this game. You cannot be fucking serious. I don't care if you main Kabal. I don't care if the game ends up being only Kabal vs Kabal (or another character) at the highest level. Just don't fucking cry and be emo about it. Damn.