What's new

Tom Brady Asks, "Can we please hit the reset button?"

As a community, we have gone about as far away from the game as I care to see. We have become a place where trolling and complaining about characters is the thing to do.

The Kabal complaining is ridiculous, I have made my peace with the nerfs/buffs/patches, its time everyone does. Its Kabal, we know what he is, get over it and lay. REO plays Kabal because he plays to win. Even witout Kabal he has never placed below top 3 at a major. Yes, we know Kabal is fucked up, but REO was fucked up long before Kabal. KevoDaMaN plays Kabal and just won a major, more Kabal complaining followed. At events and on streams I hear more complaining about Kabal then anything. CD jr may start playing Kabal.. SO WHAT? He has obviously proved he can win with JAX, who while still a solid character, isn't the best, He wins because he is good. If he feels that the game is moving in a direction where Kabal in his stable gives him a good chance to win, so be it.

YES.. I know that in the last 2 weeks there have been 5 tournaments all won by Kabal. SO FUCKING WHAT? Complaining about it will do what? Absolutely nothing but bring the community down.

It goes beyond Kabal, people cry about Kenshi when Pig Of The Hut uses him as well as Blackula . It goes beyond that.. people cry about sonya, cage, etc etc etc...

CURBOLICOUS, A F0xy Grampa, Death, REO, CDjr, DetroitBalln, Kevo, Pig, etc. win because of who they are not who they use.

the trolling of top players and players who contribute is also ridiculous. Its like the top players troll just so they can blend in, as if its the only way they can post. Kind of an "if you can beat em', join em'" mentality.

I feel like the trolls and complainers have really done a number on this community and the members who actually contribute.

PLEASE.. lets hit the reset button and just play the game. No trolling, and no more crying over spilt milk(nerfs/buffs/patches).

I ask the mods and admins to please consider giving TYM a big cleaning. threads/posts about character, nerfs/buffs, trolling for no reason but to derail topics, etc.. should be cleaned/removed and in the future this kind of BS should not be tolerated.

Lets get back to why we came here, to talk about and play Mortal Kombat.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
We should go back to the old days when everyone was complaining about Ermac and Cyrax's resets.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
<---- Loses to Kabal, says GG because of how hard the execution is.

I don't care if you play Kabal, I'm still going to try to win, it's tough as hell but if you've put the time into learning Kabal, by all means go ahead and use the character

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I will slay the cancer that is the Kabal Dynasty

..at least I think I will :D
people just need to stop relying on others to represent their non top 5 character and just level up themselves

Well said. I think we stand a good chance at getting through this complaining/trolling era with top players like yourself here setting a good example.

Lulzlou

Noob
I support this 100% and never giving up on my kabal

It really needs to stop. I made a simple 'why do you main/play kabal" thread and then it gets blown up shortly after. For awhile I was freaking out because I thought no one was going to want to play me in casuals at tournaments and events. I finally stopped giving a shit but I would still like to see a change.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
There will never be a reset button. I dont think any amount of deletion or revision or rehabilitation will ever fix the amount of stupidity and ignorance on these forums. Just ignore the stupidity and listen to the people who know and care. Block them out, you know?

I completely agree. As fucked up Kabal is, its like what pig said, it'll feel great when Kabal is exposed and beaten. I also agree with the site clean up. Wonder what the ratio is getting to. Posts about the game to pointless trolling/complaining bullshit.

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you so much for saying this, hopefully as a community we can stop the trolling and focus on playing the game.

Tom, you've been right from the start.. The trolling got out of hand and the pointless ass threads need to stop. NEVER am I going to drop Kabal. I don't give a fuck what people say.

Tom Brady giving us wise advice once again.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Tom Brady this is a tad off topic but are you going to start going to HOG again?

I also agree with the nerf/buff cry's. Right now I play Baraka, Kano, and a little Sindel. They could all use certain things sure. But they don't NEED anything. Even the worst character in the game doesnt NEED anything. What we have is what we have and we need to level up ourselves. If you really are frustrated with losing and think switching characters will do it, go ahead and try it. I have been down that road, and guess what...IT DOESNT WORK. Even if you play Sheeva, dropping her will do nothing. If she is your main, she will always be who you are most comfortable with.

If you end up liking your new character then stick with it. Otherwise level up and expose flow chart Kabal's who have no idea how to fight against low tier characters :p

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Kabal needs nerfed!!!

Only kiddin, anyway well said, you put the time into a character then by all means unleash the beast online or off.