What's new

General/Other To the lab online warriors....

and its de'Ante not donte...

also this is not just a GL matchup thread... its all characters that can punish at that midrange and sinestros essential chains. GL is jsut a good example

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
rage

you mean rage leave?
I guess you can call it that, or I just don't wanna wait 8 more matches until my turn again lol.

Plus I don't know if anybody else has noticed, but in this game when your at the top of a King of the Hill it is physically IMPOSSIBLE to leave without giving yourself a loss. You have to keep playing until you lose, if you try quit out even after you win it will result in giving yourself a loss. It is retarded. So if you are playing a KOTH with only one other person, and that person doesn't stop playing you, than basically you have to keep playing that person forever until one of you quits out and gives yourself a loss. I don't like that lol

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I guess you can call it that, or I just don't wanna wait 8 more matches until my turn again lol.

Plus I don't know if anybody else has noticed, but in this game when your at the top of a King of the Hill it is physically IMPOSSIBLE to leave without giving yourself a loss. You have to keep playing until you lose, if you try quit out even after you win it will result in giving yourself a loss. It is retarded. So if you are playing a KOTH with only one other person, and that person doesn't stop playing you, than basically you have to keep playing that person forever until one of you quits out and gives yourself a loss. I don't like that lol
I think every member in the community noticed this the first time they played a KOTH, cmon King

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I think every member in the community noticed this the first time they played a KOTH, cmon King
Dude it's gay. Sometimes I go on like 30 win streaks, and I'm like somebody beat me so I can go take a food break lol. I'm not quitting out

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
You probably do know me when i play more high competitive players than you.I play with KH crew all the time and you talking about online being competitive? Be real kid. I said sisnestro is used to be a zoner not for rushdown with trait. I understand you trying to b13 when its not safe. Thats not smart from you and this is why you get punish by smart players. If you do not like the character change to a rushdown character instead.
says the dude with his name on leaderboards as an avatar.

DreadzTsung

"Darkness is the heart's true essence"
Good sinestros and supes rape me. Someone help. I can use almost everyone but I'm trying to focus on two. I main Lobo and Cyborg. And I don't want to hear that Lobo is low-Tier bullshit. You can be good with anyone. You just gotta lean those matchups. Can I get some advice?

You probably do know me when i play more high competitive players than you.I play with KH crew all the time and you talking about online being competitive? Be real kid. I said sisnestro is used to be a zoner not for rushdown with trait. I understand you trying to b13 when its not safe. Thats not smart from you and this is why you get punish by smart players. If you do not like the character change to a rushdown character instead.
your scene is better than having 3 of the top 8 at evo last year? including the champ? M2dave, forever king, perfect legend? holy crap you must be so good you don't even have to go to events. its like pig of the hut said... not worth your time? u have not offered anything insightful to this conversation.... all your saying is... "dudes its sinestro... just zone."