What's new

Match-up Discussion TO Hell With You! Scorpion MU

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Dude, Scorpion BG is 4-6. Scorpion WoWo is 3-7.

Why do you think otherwise?

Bugman

Noob
Dude, Scorpion BG is 4-6. Scorpion WoWo is 3-7.

Why do you think otherwise?
If you go back to page one in read my comment about Scorpion vs Batgirl you will see why it is slightly in Batgirl favor. As far as Scorpion vs Wonder Woman it a 4-6 because Wonder Woman beat Scorpion in a footsie game and she beat him in the air game. The only way that Scorpion can compete against Wonder Woman is to stay in distinct in wait on Wonder Woman make her first moves. Also he can punish her with his teleport if she air dash.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
If you go back to page one in read my comment about Scorpion vs Batgirl you will see why it is slightly in Batgirl favor. As far as Scorpion vs Wonder Woman it a 4-6 because Wonder Woman beat Scorpion in a footsie game and she beat him in the air game. The only way that Scorpion can compete against Wonder Woman is to stay in distinct in wait on Wonder Woman make her first moves. Also he can punish her with his teleport if she air dash.
Why would wowo ever airdash in this matchup though? It seems to me like all she would have to do is wait for scorpion to hang himself, considering she outfootsies and outdamages him

Bugman

Noob
Why would wowo ever airdash in this matchup though? It seems to me like all she would have to do is wait for scorpion to hang himself, considering she outfootsies and outdamages him
That true but the reason why she have no choice but to airdash because of hellfire.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It's not "slightly" in her favour as in 5.5-4.5, she beats him in many areas.

Vortex:
Batgirl - meterless and all options are safe against Scorpion
Scorpion - requires meter and no safe options against Batgirl
+1BG

Damage:
Do I really need to compare? BG has better damage obviously
+1BG

Space control:
Even probably

Wakeups:
BG's > Scorpion's

Overall I really don't see how this is 5-5, BG wins 6-4 clean.

As for Wonder Woman:
she does MORE damage than Batgirl,
has great mixups into this high damage- if you're in the corner you're dead son,
Hellfire ain't shit, she can bloody up tiara over it
She can d3 half your wakeups into full combo punish

7-3. Your arguments aren't really helping your case, you can't say that you'll do hellfire then when we suggest we'll jump over it that you won't do hellfire and punish us instead lol.

Scorpion BG 4-6, Scorpion WoWo 3-7. Elaborate and I may reconsider :p

Bugman

Noob
It's not "slightly" in her favour as in 5.5-4.5, she beats him in many areas.

Vortex:
Batgirl - meterless and all options are safe against Scorpion
Scorpion - requires meter and no safe options against Batgirl
+1BG

Damage:
Do I really need to compare? BG has better damage obviously
+1BG

Space control:
Even probably

Wakeups:
BG's > Scorpion's

Overall I really don't see how this is 5-5, BG wins 6-4 clean.

As for Wonder Woman:
she does MORE damage than Batgirl,
has great mixups into this high damage- if you're in the corner you're dead son,
Hellfire ain't shit, she can bloody up tiara over it
She can d3 half your wakeups into full combo punish

7-3. Your arguments aren't really helping your case, you can't say that you'll do hellfire then when we suggest we'll jump over it that you won't do hellfire and punish us instead lol.

Scorpion BG 4-6, Scorpion WoWo 3-7. Elaborate and I may reconsider :p
Nope Scorpion can handle his own against Batgirl the MU is 4.5-5.5 Batgirl favor only because the damage let be real if she did not have that damage it would be 5-5. True her wakeup game is better then scorpion but guess what if I stay away from her what she going to do? If she do any her wakeup move while I got enough space I can punish her easy. Now Wonder Woman I pretty sure that you need to go back in reread of what scorpion can do even tho it is a 4-6 in Wonder Woman favor it NOT 3-7 because scorpion got options not as much but it good enough if I have space control. In also Wonder Woman tiara it good but not good enough.:)

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
I do think lex scorp is 6-4 just because if lex gets in front of a mine its hard for scorpion to get to him. Because teleports dont work and lex out ranges him. Sure his trait cancels out lexs but youre going to have to do some unsafe stuff to get close to him.

Bugman

Noob
I do think lex scorp is 6-4 just because if lex gets in front of a mine its hard for scorpion to get to him. Because teleports dont work and lex out ranges him. Sure his trait cancels out lexs but youre going to have to do some unsafe stuff to get close to him.
Trust me my Scorpion got a trick on his sleeve against Lex.