What's new

General/Other "To Hell With You" - Scorpion General Discussion

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I was doing it every time, even small characters can't, but I wasn't able to with TP because of the push

hmmm i see, well when i set ai to duck and did mb spear, whiff nj2, and go for a crossover opponent had the frames to escape, maybe im doing it wrong i dunno,
hard to know fully without a visual of what your talking about, just that when i tested what i get from your words it doesnt give me a guaranteed mixup

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Does anyone else do this; After regular Spear, dash forward then either B1 or B2? I find this unusually effective.

Unless everyone has been doing this for months and I'm being ignorant. :)

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Did anyone here watch Console Combat stream? PL's Scorp is awesome. His Scorp beat M2Dave's Zod & Aqua, THTB's GL and P2W's Sinestro!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
are you sure??? cuz i just tried it and d1 has just enough push back on hit and block to where its out of range for me. and wtf df1???
its does work in the corner though is that what u meant?
because you're not doing it fast enough

I just did it consistently and spent a half hour practicing it

RYX

BIG PUSHER
lol idk its just easier for me i guess. i like how its low into overhead to u could do df1 Ij1 b12 or something
probably the animation, d.f.1 seems to make them move forward where d.1 kind of moves their head backwards.

it's more lenient according to frame data, but the hit box shifting makes timing it weird at first

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
1man3letters

Has it been noted that d.1 and d.f.1 jail into IJ1?

This seems... useful.

cool, making use of the frame advantage of d1 and df1 and hit important alright. i normally just 1 or 2 though.
you can get a ij1 when opponent blocks j3 at lowest height aswell

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
played yesterday. shit, Batman's J2 beat my tele too many times, it's like there're hitboxes in Batman ass lol.