What's new

To Check and Ded_

MKK hanzo

Nothing important really, and no ass kissing or something but...

Just saw the vids Check made FIRST DAY on MK9 Demo and that will be just the start of things to come and I felt a bit overwhelmed...

I mention Ded also cause him, like Check IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, well they are the greatest comboers ever in MK universe.

From my home in Venezuela I just tip my hat off to you guys. You both deserve more than this.

Always thx for your efforts and good will.

There is noone i respect more in this community than you. This summer we need to meet up like we've been saying we would. Much love and respect out to you as well as ded. Thanks for this man.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I would like to step in and also give my sincere respects to all of you guys, well actually from TYM as a whole. The least we can do for you by giving you guys special colored names... those titles are NOT given to just anyone. From someone like Check who has spent his life contributing combos to someone like BigE or SweetJohnnyCage, etc... all who have a very special purpose in this community. You guys are community leaders and making you guys EG's as well as Media staff is just a small token of our appreciation.

At TYM, we're about the players more than the actual game... because at the end of the day, if you didn't have the players, we wouldn't have the game.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, Check is awesome with combos!! lol It's like MKK said today in the SB, he sees binary codes, not MK characters when he tests stuff out lol

ded

Elder God
hanzo, you suck man.

also, if someone needs a thankful thread, its all you guys. if it wasnt you, all active high level mk players, and your high level tournaments, i will not bother playing the game still.

as for mk9, i watched some gameplay and it looks like oldschool mix between mk1 and mk2 but with auto combos in and i cant wait to get my hands on this game, but i have 360, so i guess i will have to wait.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Yea being new to mk forums i actually never heard of any of these guys. but the testament is that even with no knowledge i figured these were reputable guys in the game. I stopped just short of calling this check guy a freak of nature!! And especially after trying to emulate the combos with scorps and failing or coming up just short. Gives me a sense of the timing and finger speed at work here.