What's new

Tier List through my eyes

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
REO is trolling. The Lobo forum actually believes that Lobo is an A tier character. These fools are worse than the fools in the Deathstroke forum who believe that Deathstroke is top tier.

As far as my opinion on Deathstroke is concerned, he is still good but universally overrated by all players in the community. He received the most nerfs along with Scorpion.
-You should copyright the word fool. I'm serious, make some extra money

-DS got raped hard in nerfs and one of the few things I agree w/you with, I truly felt he never deserved it in the first place. This wasn't a scorpion situation, he had nothing game breaking, he was just cheap. Plenty of chars from day 1 were able to beat him if patient. However, he can still play at a high level it's just harder to do. He still has the tools, it's still possible. I never thought he was a top tier char, but he was very good. Now he's just good. Doesn't mean he is no longer tourney viable. If Lex Luthor is tourney viable, surely DS still is.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
-DS got raped hard in nerfs and one of the few things I agree w/you with, I truly felt he never deserved it in the first place. This wasn't a scorpion situation, he had nothing game breaking, he was just cheap. Plenty of chars from day 1 were able to beat him if patient. However, he can still play at a high level it's just harder to do. He still has the tools, it's still possible. I never thought he was a top tier char, but he was very good. Now he's just good. Doesn't mean he is no longer tourney viable. If Lex Luthor is tourney viable, surely DS still is.
I highly doubt Lex Luthor is tournament viable because he has to fight characters like Black Adam and Superman. Lex Luthor is the Baraka, Jade, and Kano of this game.

As I said, Deathstroke is still good, but there are better options out there if you are tournament player. He does nothing special.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I highly doubt Lex Luthor is tournament viable because he has to fight characters like Black Adam and Superman. Lex Luthor is the Baraka, Jade, and Kano of this game.

As I said, Deathstroke is still good, but there are better options out there if you are tournament player. He does nothing special.
-He has to work and guess right a crazy amount of times to win against BA, Batgirl, etc. It can still happen and if people are paying money for tournaments, they should know how good their own char is at that point. He's low tier and unless some insane Lex Luthor steps up at Evo and proves everybody wrong, right now he's pretty bad. To me, non tourney viable is something like servbot from MvC2. Totally bad w/almost no chance

-Yes, there are much better options than DS still but he's still better than more than half the cast. Maybe use him to counter pick certain chars? That's what high level super turbo players do still today. I know you like to zone, but to stay on top of the FG world, you have to adapt to how the game is and as we are all aware, even though zoning is in the game, it's most likely not going to win you a tournament unless you have some pocket 50/50 safe rushdown mixup char

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
-He has to work and guess right a crazy amount of times to win against BA, Batgirl, etc. It can still happen and if people are paying money for tournaments, they should know how good their own char is at that point. He's low tier and unless some insane Lex Luthor steps up at Evo and proves everybody wrong, right now he's pretty bad. To me, non tourney viable is something like servbot from MvC2. Totally bad w/almost no chance
Lex-Batgirl is 5-5, possibly in Lex's favor.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Deathstroke and Scorpion are by far the two most normalized characters. Everybody else got a slap on the wrist.
To be fair. Cyborg did lose his ability to hit IANB on mid. While a good fix since it was an infinite for some characters, it was pretty big normalization

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Lex-Batgirl is 5-5, possibly in Lex's favor.
You might be right, I don't know a lot about Lex. I was just using an example of top tier chars vs Lex's current low tier status. That's what I like about this game, some low tier chars have favorable matchups against top tiers. And I'm assuming you main Lex, so of course you know it's a massive struggle to not only place in a major, but win one w/that char. Unless you know something we don't

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
You might be right, I don't know a lot about Lex. I was just using an example of top tier chars vs Lex's current low tier status. That's what I like about this game, some low tier chars have favorable matchups against top tiers. And I'm assuming you main Lex, so of course you know it's a massive struggle to not only place in a major, but win one w/that char. Unless you know something we don't
I think Lex is completely tournament viable. The only thing really impeding him is Superman.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I think Lex is completely tournament viable. The only thing really impeding him is Superman.
Yes, I did state he's tourney viable no matter how slim those chances are. I hope you go to Evo and maybe prove everybody wrong about his current status. I had to wait until CEO for somebody to finally show the community what Bane can do, and maybe Lex will get the same treatment.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Yes, I did state he's tourney viable no matter how slim those chances are. I hope you go to Evo and maybe prove everybody wrong about his current status. I had to wait until CEO for somebody to finally show the community what Bane can do, and maybe Lex will get the same treatment.
I am going to Evo. And if I win my pool I probably have to play KDZ Superman lol.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Tom thinks batman bats are the most powerful thing ever but he uses Aquaman who clearly beats Batman.

Aquaman who has psuedo combo breakers every other second. Perfect Anti Air, Top footsies and 50/50 mixups and godlike wake up game.
I agree with most of this but his wakeup game is one of the worst. He can't do anything to stop you from doing meaties

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
haha, I might not have a choice. that superman is too stronk, I dnt want to deal with that. But then again, I play the infamous Egyptian dictator so I should be fine :).

He just doesn't drop his combos like most other Superman players lol,

BGMD

Noob
REO is trolling, you fool. The Lobo forum actually believes that Lobo is an A tier character. These fools are worse than the fools in the Deathstroke forum who believe that Deathstroke is top tier.
no, Lobo forum doesn't think that in the slightest, at least majority of Lobo players
it's obvious that you don't even read what's written there... I was positive that REO is trolling because of the way he is highlighted, character obviously has issues and some flaws in his design, nobody is denying that... show who said he was A tier, or stop talking out of your ass

pozdrav

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Nope... Almost everybody is easy to pickup but not to master :)
Wonder Woman
Hawkgirl
Joker
Bane
Flash
And more

Characters like Aquaman, Sperman, Doomsday etc can be mastered in 5 hours :)
With the exception of maybe hawkgirl. All those characters combos, set-ups, oki etc. can be mastered in under 5 hours. Then it depends on the individual player on how many matches it will take them to get comfortable.

What other fighting games have you played?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Will the b and c tier characters get the slight buffs to elevate them?

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Yes, i picked up Wonder Woman as my third like 2 weeks ago and still a looot of stuff to learn
For me I gave up on her in the first week or 2, then I watched one vid online that I think I found here... and was like hmmmmm I'll try some of this. IT got me back into her, and then I just learned as I went, and she's awesome <3

Coming from Superman she kind of plays similarly, but I think better, minus the heat vision stuff.
Do you feel like Hawkgirl is really hard to learn?