What's new

Tier List through my eyes

Breaker

~AKUMA~
shut your ass up, I said DS was "TOURNY VIABLE" and "HIGH MID TIER", did I say top 10? no so stop putting words in ppl's mouth.
No offense bro but you don't represent the entire Deathstroke forum lool. I've said a buncha times in the past that Deathstroke is bottom of Top 10 and I still stand by that.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Still good as, if not better than Bgirl.
Scorp right now is more untierable than he was in MK9, there's not really much matchup analysis to make and tier him accordingly if he's taking unfavorable risks and meter to spend in any matchup.

I guess he still has obvious 6-4s against Deathstroke and Ares, but it only goes downhill from there.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
No offense bro but you don't represent the entire Deathstroke forum lool. I've said a buncha times in the past that Deathstroke is bottom of Top 10 and I still stand by that.
I'd much rather trust MITDJT than Counsel member of the W.B. attorney team random online scrub in these matters.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Is anyone even beginning to speculate about Zod?
I suspect he's going to become a nightmare due to his trait mixups and the slow projectiles allowing him to force your hand into predictable patterns. You just got to learn his fastest pokes and how to quickly force people out if they start getting past mid screen and into your face.

He's going to be dirty. Mark my words.

BrokenTierTeii

Prepare to be broken!
I have been playing Zod since the day he came out. No I am not some well known top tier player but I have been playing fighting games for a very long time. This year will actually be my first time playing any Mortal Kombat type game in a tournament, but his options seem limited as hell. His 50/50 options seems none existent. His moves or either slow or have shit range. Green Lanter and BA and a shit ton of characters I do not know what the hell to do to punish them I either guess right on their mix up game or push block to avoid it. It seems to me everyone wants to block low against his strings and the overhead string pretty much tells you the over head is coming it's so damn slow. I just get luck and F3 people on wake as an option and opening people up after a knock down trait setup is not as good as it should be. Cause they have so much time to react. Saying Bottom tier may be an exaggeration, but anything higher than Low mid tier. What a shitty fucking character IMO, but I will continue trying with him until I am a 100% sure of how shitty he is.

PLZ BUFF ZOD =_=

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I suspect he's going to become a nightmare due to his trait mixups and the slow projectiles allowing him to force your hand into predictable patterns. You just got to learn his fastest pokes and how to quickly force people out if they start getting past mid screen and into your face.

He's going to be dirty. Mark my words.
In all honesty, I don't see his projectiles being a large factor outside of interactable control. His trait stuff will get super dirty, though. My only concern is how his non-trait and trait-setup game will be. My issues with Zod aren't as monumental as before, but those two aspects still worry me.

BrokenTierTeii

Prepare to be broken!
I have played against Zod players, yea no one as of now may be a reputable player using him, but I have found it very easy to avoid the stupid balls and he is negative and hell on alot of his moves.

Whoa whoa whoa WHOA! Aren't you the same assclown who was crying a river over Kung Lao nerfs, said fuck this game and fuck Kung Lao, went screaming to Raiden to save you and when (big surprise) he couldn't you came back and won EVO a second time with...... wait for it......

Kung Lao!

There is no character in Injustice with damage output that low. So your old setups don't work. Big deal. Hit the lab like the rest of us.

What I posted were real damage numbers. Test it yourself.

You still have batman at S tier. I'm generally curious on your opinion of the d2 improvement hence nerf for batman. In your opinion, is it as serious an issue as many are stating?

Tom thinks batman bats are the most powerful thing ever but he uses Aquaman who clearly beats Batman.

Aquaman who has psuedo combo breakers every other second. Perfect Anti Air, Top footsies and 50/50 mixups and godlike wake up game.

did I say I represent the whole DS forum? NO (of course ppl got to put words in my mouth like I said something I really didn't or they got to assume that I mean something when I dnt). I said that because I know he was referring to me because he believes I "upplay" DS when really all I said was that he is tourney viable and a good character. Please dnt act like I'm trying to represent the whole DS forum, i'm just apart of it.

Tom thinks batman bats are the most powerful thing ever but he uses Aquaman who clearly beats Batman.

Aquaman who has psuedo combo breakers every other second. Perfect Anti Air, Top footsies and 50/50 mixups and godlike wake up game.
I agree batman is solid, but he definitely has his issues without a doubt. Number one character? not a chance. If I had to say who was a number one character as of right now, i'd say superman or black adam.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™

fyi aquaman's wake up game is really trash

you can jump on him for free on knockdown, also even trident scoop doesn't have 100% wakeup invincibility so there is a timing to stuff every one of his wakeups

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos

In other news.

Why isn't Hawkgirl higher on the tier list? She gets in and out safely. She has thee best zoning capacity in the game. Her oki setups very good and can be executed mid screen. Her d1 is second only to WW shield and sword stance and can be used to build pressure safely. She has 3 in-string overheads and can combo off of her mid string low.

I may be a bit biased given that Hawkgirl's trait alone allows her to dismiss everything Nightwing is capable of, but I'm wondering why she hasn't raised more eyebrows.

Hawkgirl is like......migraine inducing.

She makes Kung Lao's mobility look like he has mud for legs or something. I have to resort to using staff j2 like some sort of fly swatter trying to hit a fly that can hit me with safe moves and 21% mb moves

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
What's up, Deathstroke forum? I thought Deathstroke was top 10.

Idiots.
What's up M2Dave? I thought DS was no longer tourney viable? Being in the A tier seems pretty tourney viable to me.

Dummy

And didn't REO also put up a thread 2 days after LOBO was released saying how many buffs he needs and was bad? Now he's A tier? Our top players and M2Dave just kill me sometimes

M2Dave

Zoning Master
What's up M2Dave? I thought DS was no longer tourney viable? Being in the A tier seems pretty tourney viable to me.

Dummy

And didn't REO also put up a thread 2 days after LOBO was released saying how many buffs he needs and was bad? Now he's A tier? Our top players and M2Dave just kill me sometimes
REO is trolling, you fool. The Lobo forum actually believes that Lobo is an A tier character. These fools are worse than the fools in the Deathstroke forum who believe that Deathstroke is top tier.

As far as my opinion on Deathstroke is concerned, he is still good but universally overrated by all players in the community. He received the most nerfs along with Scorpion.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!

Dummy

Pretty sure REO is trolling in this scenario.

Ive played the character alot as well, would be my main if he wasnt total crap.