What's new

thor is now a woman!?

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
It was good, have the whole run, but they took what made Peter, Peter and turned it into the opposite. Secretly, I think it's because he was getting close with MJ again and they needed a reason to fuck that up
Always. Why let the poor guy enjoy himself for a few issues?

gdf

Noob
I hope this will make Thor more compelling character to follow. So far, it's been everyone else in the Thor franchise that makes me follow the Thor story.

JwabHDTV

Get Cage'd
I don't see this lasting long unless they have things planned in advanced. I don't know what's going on in the comics right now but the fact they announced it on The View shows that they really wanted "female" readers.

Thor will be back to man status in T-Minus 3 months.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Yeah, deal with it.
Who cares anyway Marvel sucks so much dick they just straight up take a Greek god to be one of their characters, it's not even like they took inspiration from it, they just took him.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Instead of a boring old human woman, why can't they make him a dragon

Or a gryphon

I want Thor the Transgender Dragon-Gryphon Hybrid Mangod

Hini

Batomancer
First killing off Wolverine and now making Thor into a woman? WTF marvel? I mean I dont have a problem that there is a female Thor but they could at least make a different name for her.
Again, Thor is not undergoing a sex change, she is just holding the "position" of Thor, god of thunder.