What's new

This is too much... Batman Throw tech combos + more

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I'm really curious as to who jumps in and armor f/b3? Never had this happen to me in IGAU or in this one either.
Nice find though. Trait has its own unique things for each character though

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
When is that Noobe vs King fight supposed to go down, again? I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to being able to call for all those apologies.

Skedar70

Noob
When is that Noobe vs King fight supposed to go down, again? I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to being able to call for all those apologies.
I think you won't get any because you exaggerated a Losing MU by saying it was 10-0, when it might actually be a 6-4 or 7-3 at the most. Noobe lost to a batman player called challenging or something 3-2 like that in war of the gods. If you look at the match you can tell the batman player wasn't bad but the MU didn't look too bad either.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think you won't get any because you exaggerated a Losing MU by saying it was 10-0, when it might actually be a 6-4 or 7-3 at the most. Noobe lost to a batman player called challenging or something 3-2 like that in war of the gods. If you look at the match you can tell the batman player wasn't bad but the MU didn't look too bad either.
It's looking more and more like I didn't exaggerate, is what I'm saying. Anyway, no point in derailing this thread any further with that mess; I've got plenty of thoughts on that Noobe match, but let's keep this about this tech.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Honestly stuff like this isn't the problem with Batman. The problem with Batman is he has bats up 99% of the match and builds more bats while he has bats out. Even when he doesnt have bats he...oh wait now he has bats.

Stop his constant building/having of bats and stuff like this isn't as big of a deal.

But still plz NRS this doesn't need to exist.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Honestly stuff like this isn't the problem with Batman. The problem with Batman is he has bats up 99% of the match and builds more bats while he has bats out. Even when he doesnt have bats he...oh wait now he has bats.

Stop his constant building/having of bats and stuff like this isn't as big of a deal.

But still plz NRS this doesn't need to exist.
nah, batmans bats pretty much function like they did in injustice 1, its fine, tho this throw tech stuff should go, his bats go away on push block, maybe they should go away on throw techs too? not sure

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
yeah man batman's trait is fine, silly me
his trait is fine dude...aside from being able to combo off of pushblocks and parry its fine...

this is batman in the injustice series. Don't really recognize your name, so i can understand if your unfamiliar/not used to him.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
his trait is fine dude...aside from being able to combo off of pushblocks and parry its fine...

this is batman in the injustice series. Don't really recognize your name, so i can understand if your unfamiliar/not used to him.
Injustice 1 was a different beast altogether, though; other than a few similar mechanics and legacy characters, they play almost nothing alike. Batman was strong in that game, definitely, but he shits on so many characters in this game, it's not even funny.

His trait allows him to punish any gap in the game, no matter how small, since he can release it while blocking. No remotely-negative move goes unpunished when he has a bat out. If you have any gap or are more than -2 (depending in spacing) he can then get a mindless, consequence-free full-combo punish. Now we see he even gets it off a throw tech.

And sure, let's say that's fine. But here's the issue; he always has access to a bat. When he calls bats, not only do they not go away, but he starts recharging his next set of bats while his current set is still out! Imagine if, once called, Dexstar just hung out until Atro expended all of his charges; if Atro never used any of Dexstar's moves, Dexstar would just be there, ready and waiting. And while out, Atro was already recharging his next use of Dexstar. Would that be considered unfair? Because that's how Batman's trait currently works.

I'm sorry, but I have to vehemently disagree; nothing about that is "fine".

Leave batman alone, I need to be able to cheese with someone since NRS hates scarecrow atm.

and I don't wanna jump on the black adam banwagon (Don't make meh do et)

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
just get rid of the dumb stuff like comboing off of parry or pushblock, and he'll be strait, strong but strait bruh.

anyways, not really going to comment more about it, ya'll can argue a bout how much you hate bats and want to gimp him :)

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
just get rid of the dumb stuff like comboing off of parry or pushblock, and he'll be strait, strong but strait bruh.

anyways, not really going to comment more about it, ya'll can argue a bout how much you hate bats and want to gimp him :)
Batman isn't built 100% around his bats though so a bat cooldown nerf wouldn't really gimp him?