What's new

Video/Tutorial - High Tech This Is Fine.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
A. Could you not have recorded what happens when he tries to armour? Surely that works right?
B. You need to get a gauntlet charge out in the first place for this to work. If someone lets you get a 60 frame charge out they deserve to get hit by this.
C. You need to get the opponent to the corner with Jacqui. Good luck getting in against a good opponent.
In the corner?

k
That's a completely valid option for some characters, standing 4 has a bit of recovery on it and some might be able to whiff punish it. But I'm just theorizing, if someone could test it that'd be more helpful.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
50% in the corner with level 1 for no meter? Im cool with it her gauntlet charge is like 60 frames of recovery or something stupid like that. So considering how dumb some of the other characters are id say its a fair trade. Let her have it

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
4 into something that isn't gauntlet blast and punish the backdash.
Pretty sure you backdash the 4 because it has more whiff recovery. Backdashing the gauntlet is riskier because they could delay the gauntlet and release as you recover for a launcher into 40%+ damage.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
50% in the corner with level 1 for no meter? Im cool with it her gauntlet charge is like 60 frames of recovery or something stupid like that. So considering how dumb some of the other characters are id say its a fair trade. Let her have it
The issue High Tech has is that her range is so pathetic, she rarely gets the chance to land any of her big damage gauntlet charge combos in a practical situation against a good player.

Cosmos

Noob
So you're saying if they make the correct read they can punish you? And that's bad because?

Also 4 into anything other than quick burst is punishable in high tech. Although you can qbrc instead.
I'm assuming he meant 4xxqbrc and block. You can bait armour and react to backdash and punish accordingly. I'm not sure what point he was trying to make though, as like you said she's making a read and sacrificing the plus frames which ends the pressure anyhow.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I'm assuming he meant 4xxqbrc and block. You can bait armour and react to backdash and punish accordingly. I'm not sure what point he was trying to make though, as like you said she's making a read and sacrificing the plus frames which ends the pressure anyhow.
Yah that's my point. If you block to bait armour, you give them a chance to poke out/grab.