What's new

This character needs buffs

Ether

Noob
REO said:
CSZ isn't "top tier", anyone who has picked him up and tried playing him against competitive players who use high tiers would understand this. He also has some serious design / gameplay flaws (bombs, parry, pokes) that need to be adjusted.

Since there are better characters like Sub-Zero who are confirmed in getting buffs for the next patch, I don't see how they couldn't do the same for CSZ and many other characters.
Yes.

Ulturas

Noob
as a CSZ player i dont think he needs any buffs, but i also dont see any reason to nerf him. Yes he has strong pressure but 34 is slow and easy to fuzzy which limits him some plus his Iceball has ridiculous startup and his bombs have hit and miss properties. His slide while fast is extremely punishable on block. His dive kick on block is punishable and EX dive is a waste of meter so even though it does 18 its not worth it. remember parry only connects on high hits so you can low hit parry all day long. He is a high tier Character that is just fine the way he is. heck i hate KL but im with a lot of people lets leave the buff and nerf talk alone for all characters it is getting ridiculous.

edit: btw anyone who uses EX Bomb and EX ice as a trap needs to learn meter management bad.
Well said lol I can't even think of anything to argue back against that :p. Only thing with 34 is that you can mix it up with 332 slide which keeps your opponent guessing but yea it is pretty easy to fuzzy :/. His dive kick is only punishable by some characters though not every char can punish it.

xTac

Noob
Just want to point out:

Ether posts it and EVERYBODY rams down the guy. Now REO says the same thing and everybody jumps in the bandwagon.

It would be funny if it wasnt sad....

Props to Altaire for sticking to his opinion though

Some ppl around here must seriously drop the attitude/ego/dick riding....

Ether

Noob
Just want to point out:

Ether posts it and EVERYBODY rams down the guy. Now REO says the same thing and everybody jumps in the bandwagon.

It would be funny if it wasnt sad....

Props to Altaire for sticking to his opinion though

Some ppl around here must seriously drop the attitude/ego/dick riding....
Yep, LOL. People meatriding top players is nothing new, man.

Just look at the Subzero buff thread and the amount of people that meatrode Tom when he suggested buffs for a character that is already clearly better than CSZ and lots of other characters. Btw, guys, armor on Subby's EX slide in the next patch! HYPE!

All I'm saying; my bombs don't work and this supposed rushdown character sure has some slow ass pokes. Our fastest standing poke is frame 11. Uh...