What's new

Things you think that you only do.

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
I'll start with something...

When I'm in a transport of some kind I tend to play this little game when I look outside the window.

When there is grass/curb/sidewalk i'll put my foot closest to that window down, when its drive way/road/or a telephone pole, my foot will go up.

Same thing with highway, instead foot goes down when there is railing/solid stripe and goes up when there is a break in between those.
Holy fuck I do the exact same thing but I press my teeth down instead!

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
I play this game with my friend called Flutterbirds, where we put our wrists on our hips, and we flap our hands really fast and jump into each other's chests. There is no winner. We just kind of do it.

I stretch out every collar of my shirt, because I have a phobia of things touching my neck.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Every one of the visual games listed above i have done, minus the eyebrow lifting thing. I don't have an arch anywhere near here. I check out any and all asses that pass by me. Female, male, awesome, or disgusting. I can whistle the melody to any song within 30 seconds, even if i haven't heard that song before. I smoke with my right hand when i drive. When i'm falling asleep and it's dark anything that's far away gets really small and scary tunnel vision-ie. Watch Doctor Who. Smoke menthol cigs to breath better. I'm sure there is a million and one more.

Sorry for the terrible grammar throughout.

Mr. Mileena

Warrior
Every one of the visual games listed above i have done, minus the eyebrow lifting thing. I don't have an arch anywhere near here. I check out any and all asses that pass by me. Female, male, awesome, or disgusting. I can whistle the melody to any song within 30 seconds, even if i haven't heard that song before. I smoke with my right hand when i drive. When i'm falling asleep and it's dark anything that's far away gets really small and scary tunnel vision-ie. Watch Doctor Who. Smoke menthol cigs to breath better. I'm sure there is a million and one more.

Sorry for the terrible grammar throughout.
;)

haha you are awesome.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
everything i do is unique and original like some kind of snowflake kombatant. idiots

Mr. Mileena

Warrior
-Before I leave home, I check my ass more than my face to make sure my ass is looking great in my clothes.

-I love mixing perfume scents to create a blissful scent.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Everytime I walk into a different room, I drop and do 3 pushups in an effort to lose weight.