What's new

Things you think that you only do.

I'm a shame less fapper. I fap in puplic places. It's true it's quite routine now, I even call it a number 3. When I stay at friends places, I fap in the wash room. When I'm on a flight I fap 3 to 4 times In an hour. What can I say I don't watch tv. Its come to a point where id rather fap then fuck. When its cold out side the left over seaman freezes and gives my head tip frost bite. It hurts greatly sure but I could always fap the pain away.
But it gets worse. my favourite things to fap to are big black dicks, animated chicks with furocious cocks, face book, and Asians

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Everything I see with a corner or sharp edge; I imagine a straight line shooting off that corner. Then I imagine the line bouncing off other things, I see until I can't remember where I started. While I'm driving.
i also do this but not while driving :confused: lol amd the every other tile thing, i wonder why we do these things though? there has to be an explanation, see.... this is why i want to study psycology........any takers for first patient? ill prescribe you aderol if you agree??????

CYracks

Command Grabber
I'm a shame less fapper. I fap in puplic places. It's true it's quite routine now, I even call it a number 3. When I stay at friends places, I fap in the wash room. When I'm on a flight I fap 3 to 4 times In an hour. What can I say I don't watch tv. Its come to a point where id rather fap then fuck. When its cold out side the left over seaman freezes and gives my head tip frost bite. It hurts greatly sure but I could always fap the pain away.
But it gets worse. my favourite things to fap to are big black dicks, animated chicks with furocious cocks, face book, and Asians
I was expecting the end of that paragraph to rhyme. I am dissapoint

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i also imagine when am being driven or on a bus a character that looks like me skateboarding and grinding everything possible, and if it can't be grinded, a parkour move shall be used. ..................we are all so weird O_O lol also during a long conversation i try to backtrack all the way back to the beginning of the conversation in order backwards and make sense of it all, this all takes me about 10 seconds for a nights worth of conversation with my girlfriend over the phone. this is probably why i have such good memory of things said in conversation too.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I'll start with something...

When I'm in a transport of some kind I tend to play this little game when I look outside the window.

When there is grass/curb/sidewalk i'll put my foot closest to that window down, when its drive way/road/or a telephone pole, my foot will go up.

Same thing with highway, instead foot goes down when there is railing/solid stripe and goes up when there is a break in between those.
This reminded me of long car rides across country when I was a kid. In my version I would look through the window and see a dirt spot or dead bug on the window I was looking through, then see the stuff going by in the far background, but I would move my head or eyes so that what was in the foreground on the window wouldn't 'hit' the stuff in the background.

The other thing I thought of was when I'm making my favorite hangover meal, mac and cheese. I always think, 'time for a Maraconian Sneeze', like some star trek race, the 'Maraconian'. I say this to myself whenever I'm making mac and cheese, and have never said the words out loud or have never told anyone.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

ryublaze

Noob
i also imagine when am being driven or on a bus a character that looks like me skateboarding and grinding everything possible, and if it can't be grinded, a parkour move shall be used. ..................we are all so weird O_O lol also during a long conversation i try to backtrack all the way back to the beginning of the conversation in order backwards and make sense of it all, this all takes me about 10 seconds for a nights worth of conversation with my girlfriend over the phone. this is probably why i have such good memory of things said in conversation too.
Lol I used to do that too when I rode the bus to school in elementary school and looked out the window. I imagined it like a video game like one of those line rider games except he rode a skateboard and it was like a 2D side-scroller game or something.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Wake up with twice as much swag as the day before.
Stay as free as anyone else.
Use Stryker as a legit #1 main.
When I'm at school and I see someone sitting alone with a long as trench coat, I keep a close eye on them.
Uppercut children

Forgot to add going to Wal Mart at 4 am to buy a pack of white t shirts and socks.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Worst post of 2012. Congrats.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
When I use a mechanical pencil, instead of pushing the tip to get more lead I slam the bottom of the pencil on the table
I eat orange peel skin(the white stuff not the orange stuff)
I eat apples with salt
I sleep with a radio, fan, and noise maker on
After I say a joke I either say 'BUUURRRNNN' 'DAYYYYUUUMMM' or my personal favorite 'BA DUM TISH'

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Technically...I'm not the only person BUT! I'm the only real person.

I have and talk to a Dark Passenger just like Dexter who helps me notice things I usually won't notice.He also helps me think and concentrate.

Plus it's someone to talk to when waiting for a bus alone or something.

He doesn't make me kill people though, if anything he helps me become a good person. Sometimes he says as a joke that he'll take over my body and destroy the world.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
When I hitchike. I play this little game. Whenever I see a car isn't going to stop, I "jump" over their headlights. As in, the light on the ground. It makes somewhat of a straight line. So, I try and jump over the first one (front) and recover quick enough to jump over the second one. (back)

It get interesting on highways, or anywhere else people speed.

Justice

Kombatant
I use jump kick > Air Throw to get out of corner pressure.

I can pick my nose with my tongue.

There's this bridge on the outskirts of town that has these concrete arches for barricades. Ever since I was a kid, every time we drove ove that bridge, I had to follow the arches as we drove past them by lifting my eyebrows. Still do it to this day...

Enenra

Go to hell.
I don't troll half as much as you do, mate. :D
At least people laugh when I do it. People just roll their eyes and move on with you.

That's my last response to anything you say. Stay Jaded.

EDIT: After your piss poor attempt to troll me in whatever thread we were loling about in, I have been reassured that you are a fail. So here is a gif