What's new

Things you think that you only do.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Lead Moderator
I'll start with something...

When I'm in a transport of some kind I tend to play this little game when I look outside the window.

When there is grass/curb/sidewalk i'll put my foot closest to that window down, when its drive way/road/or a telephone pole, my foot will go up.

Same thing with highway, instead foot goes down when there is railing/solid stripe and goes up when there is a break in between those.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Play Jade correctly
Piss off people on TYM in large groups with banter
Make Pig of the Hut's lower right eyelid twitch when he reads TYM

Error

DF2+R2
As I'm walking through the hallways at school I just look at people and judge them. "Look at the dumbass cunt walking like he has a dick in his ass," "Look at this bitch, not even looking where she's going, I'm going to bump into her on purpose." Are common thoughts.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I'll start with something...

When I'm in a transport of some kind I tend to play this little game when I look outside the window.

When there is grass/curb/sidewalk i'll put my foot closest to that window down, when its drive way/road/or a telephone pole, my foot will go up.

Same thing with highway, instead foot goes down when there is railing/solid stripe and goes up when there is a break in between those.
I do this. Subways are particularly fun.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I take long hot showers up to like 30 minutes. If the water is luke warm or cold, I will turn off the water and wait a few minutes hoping it gets warmer

as Im walking on a floor that has lines like every ten feet or so,I look at the line as Im walking up to it and I try to get the very tip of my show to get as close to that line without it crossing it.I know that make me weird as hell.lol

CYracks

Command Grabber
Every time I see something with a corner or sharp edge; I imagine a straight line shooting off that corner. Then, I imagine the line bouncing off other things, I trace lines until I can't remember where I started. While I'm driving.