What's new

Things you must have in a character

zaf

professor
Yea, only reason I picked up Liu in 2011. It would have been Reptile, but TylerLantern happened.

zaf - Butterflies are pretty metal. I'll edit my post to tell you why, if you don't believe me.

Please do. I do not see how they could be.

I recently was trying to explain to some friends why the diablo series ( and more recently path of exile) is metal.
I kinda even explained it so thoroughly that other things i saw as pussy, i see as metal now lol.

So if you can tell me, then im all ears lol

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Mentally / Physical damaged guys , evils with rules , stylish or weird mothafuckas.

Also i only play male characters.

I played Bryan Fury / Dragunov / Yoshimitsu in Tekken , Kabal / Sektor in mk9 , Doctrine Dark in SF EX , Vega in SFIV , Nightmare in SC and im 100% going to be maining Deathstroke / Joker in Injustice .

TL;DR: I like badasses
joker? atta boy.

Evil - Footsie/Read oriented with decent damage - Arrogant and with a move that is a great footsie tool and has to be respected

in other words come close to me and ill shove a fire extinguisher up your ass and send you fullscreen

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
My characters almost always have stupid good normals. Cage, sonya, mileena (when everybody hated her d4) and sz ( that 22 string used to be considered godlike).

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
who can identify a common design trait

cody
guy
vega
cammy

kung lao
noob saibot
cyrax

I try to main whoever I feel the most comfortable with. Sometimes I end up choosing incorrectly and finding another character who I do better with, I'm more comfortable with, or is just more fun to play as, so I'll choose them. I think choosing a character based off of aspects like zoning and footsies and getting better with them is a much better approach though.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Interesting. I pick characters that can get the job done(for me). I don't care about where they are on the tier list at the time. I just want to be able to body my friend who used to beat me non stop back in ssf4 days.

I like pressure characters mostly or characters that have mix ups/frame traps/mind games. Exception for Kenshi cause he's badass but yea.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2