What's new

Things I learned Watching NEC

Owerbart

I miss you
If you had great listening skills youd remember what I said was WHEN HE PLAYED REO HE WOULD GET HIS BACK BLOWN OUT BECAUSE HE IS NAIVE TO THINK REO IS FREE LIKE 95% OTHER KABALS CAUSE MILEENA ISNT 5-5 ITS 3-7

go back and retune your ears
man he was match-point against reo. I don't think he was completely blown.

Goldi

Noob
I make my own scene. :p

Lol, no, I owe a lot to STB for always being so supportive and encouraging and taking care of me, teaching me, talking me off ledges... <3 you guys.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
shoutouts to everyone ^_^ notably;

tyrant, showtime, and shangxter for being so hospitable to me and trepound.
it was great meeting tony-t, lt box, hitoshura, mikemetroid, and whoever else i can't think of right now as well.
i didn't do great at all but i blame it on myself for not practicing this game and then expecting to waltz in and do well. shame on me. i'm going to grind it out hard for the next major and try to come out and not get blown up.

huge shoutouts to sonicfox for doing so well in everything he entered. he is the truth. fuck the haters~

if yall saw me on stream vs sonic fox, lemme say...
that really sucked. X: HERE'S A STORY
he blew my ass out da frame on stream for mortal kombat...
...and then a few hours later, i find out we are in the same pool for soul calibur, and i'm like "hell yeah, i'm actually decent at soul calibur, maybe i can exact some revenge!" so jaxel puts me and sonic on stream for SC5...
...and he 3-0's me D: heartbroken, i tear through losers bracket and a few matches in, lo' and behold, me vs. sonicfox again...
...and i finally 3-0'd him >:D off-fucking-stream tho D: but whatever :cool: justice was served. ggs.

NEC was a blast. wish i could've spent more time in the room for mortal kombat but that room was just way too crowded for me. smelled like booboo and fritos.
Dude i wanna see you fuck people up with kano like i know you can. I hope you do well in your next tourney

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Say whhhaaaat? It's funny when ttt2 came out you heard everyone crying about MK and switching over to ttt2, saying MK is done blah blah blah, following the "trend" like a bunch of lemmings and now most of them have come back lol. Well the numbers don't lie. MK still goin strong. Fuck Tekken.
No need to hate on Tekken; that would make you no better than the stream idiots who scream nonstop for Marvel during every other game. TTT2 is good.

I'm psyched that MK9 is still doing so well. I seriously hope the game continues to stay hype after Injustice comes out. I did sign up for the tournament, but had myself DQ'd from pools because I was off playing Tekken. I would've gone 0-2 anyways as I haven't played MK since Evo, but damn is the game awesome. I wish the online was good so I could actually use it to train... I'd love to be a more active player.

Was nice to see everyone I got to say hi to. This game is still so hype. I hope it endures for years.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Skkra you are right. There is no need for me to hate on tekken. I guess what i meant to say was fuck all the people who doubted the longevity of mk and whined about it's flaws, which every single game has by the way. I don't have anything against tekken or any other game.

Fangoria19

Groovy
Dude i wanna see you fuck people up with kano like i know you can. I hope you do well in your next tourney
I've seen his battle n brew vids and he makes kano viable which is almost impossible, I wanted to see kano actually blow a good player up in tourney, still rootin for ya beenee, good shit.