What's new

These are the TYM top 26 most wanted returning characters

trufenix

bye felicia
What a weird fucking bunch we are. Can you imagine if the games starting roster was the seven we know and these top 16 or so? The plot, the meta, the tier list arguments, shit would be ludicrous.

Shoutouts to you, Eddy for doing this. 10/10 would thread again.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Wow, Tremor with only one vote. That's crazy to me. Meanwhile, trash characters like Taven, Shujinko, Kobra, Nitara, Hotaru and Kai got more.

Kenshi and Bo Rai Cho are the only good characters we got from the 3D era. (Unless we count MK4, in which case Quan Chi and Reiko would be welcomed back)

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Wow, Tremor with only one vote. That's crazy to me. Meanwhile, trash characters like Taven, Shujinko, Kobra, Nitara, Hotaru and Kai got more.

Kenshi and Bo Rai Cho are the only good characters we got from the 3D era. (Unless we count MK4, in which case Quan Chi and Reiko would be welcomed back)
Wasn't Havik the most beloved 3D era character after Kenshi?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

I honestly think, outside of Kobra Shujinko, and Nitara, anyone can be redesigned good.

On top of it, Havik used to be pretty original back in Deception, so he definitely stands out, besides, we've seen what they did to tremor and Bo' Rai Cho, i don't blame the people lol.

Pizza

Thrill Kill

How dare you talk down upon the almighty Hotaru?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I honestly think, outside of Kobra Shujinko, and Nitara, anyone can be redesigned good.

On top of it, Havik used to be pretty original back in Deception, so he definitely stands out, besides, we've seen what they did to tremor and Bo' Rai Cho, i don't blame the people lol.
I have every faith in NRS to redesign those lame ass characters into something cool if they were ever to return.

What was wrong with Tremor and Bo Rai Cho, though? I thought their designs were great in MKX.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I have every faith in NRS to redesign those lame ass characters into something cool if they were ever to return.

What was wrong with Tremor and Bo Rai Cho, though? I thought their designs were great in MKX.
Maybe it was the MKX formula, but i really didn't liked tremor at all.

Bo Rai Cho felt like a typical oh/low mixup character and outside of his Drunken Master variation i found the rest uninteresting, sadly his DM variation was worse than the rest of his variations and probably among the hardest to use in game with too little reward. But i Enjoyed the Drunken Master Concept except the Puke which he was forced into under such short time

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
More like stockholm syndrome. The sheer amount of quarters that dick alone ate in the 90s could fund a border wall.
Oh shit. This is the truth. Him and Jade emptied my pockets on lazy weekend afternoons.

Man... I'm getting vexed just thinking about it.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
yeah dude, we got it easy with these bosses that react properly to combos and stuns. Back in the day bosses would just decide they don't care about hit stun and infinite throw combo you if you touched the block button.
Oh yeah... I remember. I'm gritting my molars after all those times I could've scorced top player but I had to face Jade on endurance after 3 charaters then Motoro?

Yeah man you get really really good at arcade games when your quarters b low.