What's new

The Zone Dome: Early Impressions - Pledge Devotion To Your Character (Poll)

Which zoning character are you looking forward to drinking tears with the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Doctor Fate looks like he requires a lot of dedication, but Deadshot looks like an easy character to pocket. That said if I love Fate then I may work up the commitment for him. The orb looks kinda slow on startup though. But his projectile looks amazing, if it has heavy hit advantage, maybe that'll help set up orbs. Idk, pure speculation I'm almost expecting to be wrong.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Which zoner is the most satisfying to walk through their moves for free with Grodd.
For a serious answer, probably Doctor Fate. All the ankhs, orbs, mb fireballs just doing nothing. Gorilla Grodd is everything all the glue eating, Mountain Dew drinking Call of Duty players need to keep from having an aneurism from firing more than 2 neurons in their brain at once.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
What zoning? only true NRs zoning viable I know is in the form of MK9 Kenshi & Kabal, any other type of zoning just can't be viable at a high level with the amount of free relentless risk free 100% reward pressure.

Gamer68

Fujin!
CC won't be doing much zoning. Quote me in a couple weeks ;)

Even new GL probably better at it.
Yeah, he's more of a counter-zoner/trapper, not really on the same level of "projectile game" as Deadshot, Firestorm, Dr. Fate, etc. His only real projectile is a high, does meh damage, and is pretty slow moving compared to other projectiles.

He can still control screen space at times with his stage hazards (ice puddle, ice block, ice aura and EX ice aura, Level 2 trait, etc), but I wouldn't be surprised if all of that is actually more effective to be used to trap your opponent in the corner vs. doing it fullscreen.

Why would Deadshot care if you did EX ice puddle full-screen? Sure there's a stage hazard now there, but he isn't planning on moving over there. Why would Dr. Fate care if you did EX ice aura? Again, there's a stage hazard, but his gameplan isn't about getting close so it doesn't matter.

However, CC using his EX ice wall to push Deadshot/Dr. Fate into the corner, then using his Level 2 trait to slow their movement and eventually freezing them WILL give them something to fear.

Darkseid looks awesome but if I ever manage to completely zone some poor opponent out with him I'll probably be too tempted to stop my perfect zone attack just so I can use that insulting backhand.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
LONG LIVE THE ZONING ACADEMY. MAY ALL WHO APPOSE US TASTE THE WRATH OF OUR DRILLS. NONE SHALL LEAVE THE BATTLE WITHOUT PLEADING FOR MERCY OF WHICH WE SHALL GRANT NONE. AND MAY ALL THE ANTI ZONING ZEALOTS BE EXPOSED FOR THE FRAUDS THEY ARE. LONG LIVE ZONING AND LONG LIVE PAMELA LILLIAN ISLEY, THE TRUE RULER OF THE GREEN!

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Damn @Baconlord beat me to it, I was just typing this message saying how disappointed I was to not see you telling us all to hold your drills.
Nevertheless, you never fail to disappoint.