What's new

The Zone Dome: Early Impressions - Pledge Devotion To Your Character (Poll)

Which zoning character are you looking forward to drinking tears with the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
"Early Impressions". Some of you guys aren't realizing that there is an "other" section for a reason lol. If you think someone else is in your top then vote for them in other. It's the lowest in the poll.

Unless you are realizing. :DOGE

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I'm gonna let you guys figure it out, I just gave you some things to try. Yes mb b3 will punish some wakeups, but almost no other wakeups are safe like Doctor Fates. If you knock me down and I make you block my safe wakeup, I win imo.

Please don't make me write up a list of the wakeups my b3 didn't punish in igau. Double hitting wakeups, armored wakeups, evasive wakeups..

Luckily almost all wakeups in inj2 are punishable by mb b3

In terms of the -8 I'm saying in the corner Doctor Fate will at a disadvantageous -8 right in front of your face when you block his wakeup and Batman, for example, has a 6 frame standing jab punish string. So batman would only be able to punish the -8 wakeup with the 6 frame standing jab in the corner only because Fate pushes himself too far away midscreen.
Actually we would have to wait and see, the pushback would probably still work in the corner, I'm sure only fast advancing moves (Superman's F2 is the only one I can think of) will punish it.

And I'm not sure if you are counting that as a weakness or a strenght, I can't tell because you said "his wake-up can be punished by MB B3/F3" and then in the next post you were explaining how it wasn't a big of a deal...

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Well being that Doctor Fate himself retreats back when he does the glyph push on block, you would assume he will be ending right next to you after he wakes up since their no room behind him to retreat in the corner. Make sense?

Edit: if you don't want help or you're not gonna exploit the things that will punish Fate's wakeup, your life is gonna suck.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The guy in my avy, Firestorm and Deadshot.

But I'm also considering Ivy and BB. BB looks like he'll be a lot of work to win with, not going to lie but his gear looks so freaking cool. Ivy just looks awesome with Yoshi plant aid lol. Also if Red Hood winds up being a zoner, I'll be on the Hood train no doubt.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Spawn, Supergirl, Dr. Fate, Darkseid, Firestorm, Captain Cold, Deadshot.

I can see the hatemail already.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Did you see Wachtower9? Darkseid is heavyzoner AF, GreenLatern has more zoning tools and GreenArrow has more zoning options.... perhaps this thread will be easier to handle if we put a pool with the characters WITHOUT viable zoning options.... only Grodd,Swampthing,Cheetah,Atrocitus,Flash,Scarecrow,...and a few more can´t throw shit

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Well what would make you sure then?

It's not mkx part 2 I can guarantee you that, so if that's what you're hoping for you're out of luck
Well I figured that much from watching gameplay.

I just have no idea how the game works, or if I'd even like the pace of it/the way it works. And I'm not a cheap fella by any means, but I don't wanna drop $59.99 or even more for the Ultimate Edition to just get my ass handed to me, or find out I don't enjoy the game that much like I did SFV.